Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Hisense 70" 70R6209 Smart Roku 4K LED. $767.99. Shipped ($747.99 W/Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 10:32 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
richiethehammers wrote: Mine arrived today (also from Airdre).
Driver called about an hour and a half before showing up. 2 guys carrying it and placed it at my front door. May not have time to set it up for a day or so. Probably see what it looks like and make sure it's all working before putting it on the TV mount.
The hammer
How's the TV?
Oct 2, 2015
671 posts
334 upvotes
Milton, ON
Any RFD'ers got a review on this? Looking for a 70" TV and this seems to fit the price point I'd be willing to spend.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
RubberCheese wrote: How's the TV?
gtirsmiley wrote: Any RFD'ers got a review on this? Looking for a 70" TV and this seems to fit the price point I'd be willing to spend.
Try the active thread for these TV's, you might get some response there.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
How's this compare to the TCL 6 series? I find the TCL annoying with buzzing speakers, rattling screen, dse, and dirty corners. Waiting for Costco to restock to reorder but thinking of trying out the Hisense line.
Apr 8, 2007
566 posts
202 upvotes
This is back online, 68 available as of 7am EST today.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
ferkel wrote: How's this compare to the TCL 6 series? I find the TCL annoying with buzzing speakers, rattling screen, dse, and dirty corners. Waiting for Costco to restock to reorder but thinking of trying out the Hisense line.
This R6 series doesn't have local dimming, a wide color gamut, or the high peak brightness of the TCL 6 Series, so it is not really a lateral move. You could find that the R6 might not have the above mentioned issues though. So it might be a trade off of HDR and bright room performance, for size and stability. Personal choice. The Hisense H8809 would probably be your best choice of a similar Hisense model to the TCL 6 series, feature for feature. Have you already tried exchanging the TCL? Those issues may not appear in another unit.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
GoldenKnight wrote: How much is at Costco physical stores?
Not available in store yet, and may not be. Most stores have limited room and will often choose to demo the higher ticket models, instead of the budget displays.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a link to the current thread this one was expired suddenly after Costco temporarily ran out of stock:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2337482

Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
vinny888 wrote: Re: 5 year Warranty
I just ordered this with the 5 year warranty but just checked the reviews under the warranty product on costco.ca
It looks like you have to go through the warranty company Assurion from years 3 to 5 and all reviews under warranty product say they are useless and it's a waste of money so I'm probably going to get a refund for it since TV hasn't arrived yet. Anyone here have any experience with a warranty claim in years 3-5?
Chiming in late, but for reference for other people who read this thread in the future - Asurion ain’t all that bad. I bought the $30 warranty for a sub $500 Haier 55. 3 years later, the backlight bleed was getting worse, and it had a couple weird pixel aberrations. I filed a claim on their site and got a call from a local repair place a few days later. Then a technician came a few days after that, and I pointed out the problems. He said he would ‘check if they had the part’. I knew it wasn’t going to be worth anyone’s while to fix it.

2 days later I got an email from Costco says they put the cheque in the mail for the full amount, somehow nearly including the price of the eco fee and the extended warranty.

So I’m going back to Costco to buy a bigger TV, with another extended warranty.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Seagull21 wrote: Chiming in late, but for reference for other people who read this thread in the future - Asurion ain’t all that bad. I bought the $30 warranty for a sub $500 Haier 55. 3 years later, the backlight bleed was getting worse, and it had a couple weird pixel aberrations. I filed a claim on their site and got a call from a local repair place a few days later. Then a technician came a few days after that, and I pointed out the problems. He said he would ‘check if they had the part’. I knew it wasn’t going to be worth anyone’s while to fix it.

2 days later I got an email from Costco says they put the cheque in the mail for the full amount, somehow nearly including the price of the eco fee and the extended warranty.

So I’m going back to Costco to buy a bigger TV, with another extended warranty.
Thanks for posting your experience.
I had heard that they often refund the warranty cost too, but never had confirmation before.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)