Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

HOT Blendtec Designer with Wildside jar AND Twister jar $300 shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2018 12:57 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Discontinued in 2015, this supply could be the last of what they had set aside for warranty claims (would explain packaging). Maybe they've decided to unload all units and move on, replacing future warranty claims with newer model?
That would be nice! Someone who bought his blender this week gets a problem with it 2 weeks later, and he gets a newer model, wooha! :) that would be cool

65 units left. Deal will be dead within 24h!
Last edited by def47 on Feb 22nd, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
def47 wrote: That would be nice! Someone who bought his blender this week gets a problem with it 2 weeks later, and he gets a newer model, wooha! :) that would be cool

70 units left. Deal will be dead within 24h!
Nah, try in two years and you'll get something new.

Where you guys seeing x# units left? I just see available.

I picked up 2, both in white boxes, no CDs. Will set them up and let you know about the counters. I can tell you Costco is not into selling refurbs so we are good there. Also, if it is a refurb, consumer law says you must advertise as so.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5060 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mrtvgame wrote: Where you guys seeing x# units left? I just see available.
I think the trick is to try to order a huge amount that will give you an error with the actual number of units left.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1433 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
Kfox wrote: Discontinued in 2015, this supply could be the last of what they had set aside for warranty claims (would explain packaging). Maybe they've decided to unload all units and move on, replacing future warranty claims with newer model?
if the white boxes were for warranty, the boxes would not contain jars too. I'm sure for warranty claims they would only ship the component that needs replacement, not the entire product with an extra twister jar too.

what I noticed with many online vendors lately is that many products are now shipping in plain boxes to save on packaging costs. blendtec isn't the only company doing this. for example, I've received some Panasonic eneloop stuff from amazon recently that arrived in a plain brown box.
Oct 21, 2013
284 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
Lol I had two CDs in mine so maybe I got one of yours. Threw them both in the garbage, hopefully didn't miss anything important =)
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
Just pulled the trigger on this. 53 left
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
turbo_slug wrote: if the white boxes were for warranty, the boxes would not contain jars too. I'm sure for warranty claims they would only ship the component that needs replacement, not the entire product with an extra twister jar too.

what I noticed with many online vendors lately is that many products are now shipping in plain boxes to save on packaging costs. blendtec isn't the only company doing this. for example, I've received some Panasonic eneloop stuff from amazon recently that arrived in a plain brown box.
Having shipped in a box fit with 2 jars doesn't preclude these from being warranty stock. The warranty stock probably wasn't stored at the warehouse in any box or least a different box, that would explain the dust some people have reported. My guess is they took the warranty base and added two jars and put them in these white boxes and sent them out the the door
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3875 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Just bought 2 more :)

This is definitely going out of stock tonight.

I opened up my blender, and the motor is defejnitely brand new, the board looks new, no old frayed wires. I work in manufacturing and these units are definitely brand new. Not returns. A Refurb unit will show sign of age in non-wear and Tear parts.

Amazing blender deal for anyone who scored one. With Costco warranty it's a no brainer. With 8 year no question asked replacement warranty (which another poster already confirmed is valid for these Costco models) you are set.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1617 posts
374 upvotes
Brampton
So, who pays for shipping if something breaks during warranty?
Koodo 60$ 10gb plan
Public Mobile 36$ 4gb plan
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
adamtheman wrote: bingo. Im pretty sure this hits the nail on the head. manufacturers always keep a percentage of units behind for warranty purposes.
I’m thinking this makes sense. I googled a you tube video and in the retail box there was , a cd , a coil bound recipe book, a quick start up guide and a few other things...so basically I got “ a few other things “..all of which were kind of useless. No information on how to even use it ..I know I’m going to sound like a nincompoop but had I not watched the video I would have never know the little icons above the slider speed control were in fact the preset buttons . I stupidly was trying to figure out which button matched the icon rather than just use the icon.lol.now I understand why the blender never shut off! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Koodo member
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
37 left out of 700+? RFD Panic has begun!!! Start the car!!!
Dec 19, 2006
257 posts
12 upvotes
Ordered.

Anyone see the blendtec go personal cup attachment?

Looking to get one to make a personal smoothie in morning and not wash out container.

Has the feature of blending in disposable cups for less mess but will probably won't use that feature. I'd just blend right in the 24 oz container.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
drawde wrote: Ordered.

Looking to get one to make a personal smoothie in morning and not wash out container.

Has the feature of blending in disposable cups for less mess but will probably won't use that feature. I'd just blend right in the 24 oz container.
wow! nice to know it exist.

still a bit too expensive imo.
the wildside jar is sooo easy to clean. it takes me between 3 to 5 seconds loll. The same time it would take me to clean those blades on the personal "go" cup.
Mar 20, 2016
642 posts
673 upvotes
Vancouver
drawde wrote: Ordered.
https://www.blendtec.com/jars/blendtec-go
$130 USD for a personal jar, jesus. The entire ninja blender with two personal cups costs less than that.
Dec 19, 2006
257 posts
12 upvotes
jpwkr1 wrote: https://www.blendtec.com/jars/blendtec-go
$130 USD for a personal jar, jesus. The entire ninja blender with two personal cups costs less than that.
Yup I agree. I think it's new so gonna wait for a sale in cdn dollars.

It's still worth it for me since I was gonna buy a vitamix for $800ish and their personal cups are like $189.99 cdn. But you get two.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1617 posts
374 upvotes
Brampton
Mind you guys - jars bought separately have only 3 years warranty !
Koodo 60$ 10gb plan
Public Mobile 36$ 4gb plan
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1069 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto
only 29 left! GO GO GO!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1433 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
zdpz wrote: Just bought 2 more :)

This is definitely going out of stock tonight.

I opened up my blender, and the motor is defejnitely brand new, the board looks new, no old frayed wires. I work in manufacturing and these units are definitely brand new. Not returns. A Refurb unit will show sign of age in non-wear and Tear parts.

Amazing blender deal for anyone who scored one. With Costco warranty it's a no brainer. With 8 year no question asked replacement warranty (which another poster already confirmed is valid for these Costco models) you are set.
since you opened up the blender, what manufacturing dates did you see on the components?
May 3, 2016
190 posts
363 upvotes
I bought one last year when it was 419 (I think) and I bought another one a week or so ago.

The first one arrived in a white box with no branding etc... You had to slice up the tape (like any other shipping box)

The 2nd one arrived in a retail box. But the way of packing (how the items are laid out in the box) and the materials are exactly the same. You open it by opening the flaps.

It's just the matter if the outside of the box is printed and the way you open it.

Inside, the packing and items are exactly the same.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)