Food & Drink

Locked: Costco hot dogs - No more hot peppers?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2015 11:30 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12183 posts
5650 upvotes
Ottawa
dryars wrote: There are varying shades of mud. On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being light and 10 being dark, what number are we talking about here? Lol jk
I wonder if the last names for these folks are a mile long ?!?!
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3867 upvotes
Nowhere
playnicee1 wrote: I know someone once who ran a Sporting goods store. A canoe was stolen. They just upped and lifted the canoe over their head and walked out of the store.
Everyone just assumed it was paid for.
They got caught.
How?
They came back for the paddles!!
BUSTED!!! :lol:
When I was in university, I worked in a grocery store. One day we saw a well dressed man calmly walking out of the store with a shopping cart filled to the top with meat. We were at the customer service desk and he just walked by to the mall entrance. It just didn't click what he was doing. I figured it was meat being recalled or something. It wasn't until the meat manager came running after him that we figured out what was happening. We were young and naive and never thought someone would be so brazen. That's how they get away with it. I learned at that job that the crooks were always the well dressed business men types. He ended up leaving the cart when the meat manager chased him.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)