Hot Deals

[Costco] HOT - HP Titan JUXT Stainless-steel Smartwatch: $89.99 ($100 off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 11:51 pm
Tags:
May 25, 2015
15 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Returned this watch yesterday after three days of unsuccessful attempts to sync to my phone. Not worth it.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2005
1333 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga
Bought the stainless steel version. The first watch I got wouldn't charge at all. After returning that and having another one shipped out, the second one works. Build quality is good and solid. If anyone has issues initially syncing or disconnecting just put the watch in airplane mode by pressing the two buttons simultaneously. Then turn off airplane mode and then it gets detected. When you charge the device the first time, there is no visual indication that its charging. You will hear a faint auditory one, it sounds like something is vibrating or buzzing. If you hear that then you know its charging. One advance would be to let it charge all day the first time. I noticed if I let it charge for 2-3 hrs it would indicate its fully charged, but its not. The battery is not calibrated well initially. It indicated the percentage incorrectly, but once i let it charge the whole day had no issues. I used it with an iphone and had no issues with notifications. Just make sure you accept all the notification permissions the app requests. Certain apps are not detected initially in the notifications section. I got that to work by opening the app , while the titan juxt app is in the background, then exiting the titan juxt app and reopening it. Battery life for me is the only thing i don't like very inconsistent. I'm getting a day to 2, while a friend of mine who has the titanium version gets 3 days or so.
Jul 5, 2011
899 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
I got the Titanium version as well - watch was great for a day and then I noticed it was losing time.

About 2 days after I got it the time keeping portion of the battery / movement was flat.

Not impressed about the movement battery considering the crown was pulled in the box, but the watch itself was fine as far as connectivity / etc. Also using an iPhone.
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2005
1333 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga
The analog time is powered by a separate battery that's supposed to last 2 years. Since the titanium is oos, if you still want to keep the watch better contact hp to get the battery replace. By the looks of the FCC Report the battery looks soldered i think and also hard to get to. The smart component is powered by a LIR 2032 3.6v rechargeable battery, which is easy to replace. You can buy them here. I really like the titanium version than the stainless steel version, feels much lighter than the stainless steel. Here is a good read about the titan juxt stainless steel watch review if anyone is interested.
xjesterxx wrote:
May 19th, 2017 2:10 pm
I got the Titanium version as well - watch was great for a day and then I noticed it was losing time.

About 2 days after I got it the time keeping portion of the battery / movement was flat.

Not impressed about the movement battery considering the crown was pulled in the box, but the watch itself was fine as far as connectivity / etc. Also using an iPhone.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel