[Costco] Huggies Diapers. $9.50 off varying boxes sizes 1-6

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 4:08 pm
[OP]
Mar 15, 2019
19 posts
30 upvotes

[Costco] Huggies Diapers. $9.50 off varying boxes sizes 1-6

Costco has their Huggies diaper sale again.
They have sizes 1-6.

For all of you debating:

Their diapers are higher quality relative to amazon and other stores such that they are more absorbent (+plus version)
For sizes 1-2, amazon will have their diapers 1-2 cents per count/diaper cheaper, albiet less absorbent.
For sizes 3+ when comparing apples to apples (little movers to little movers) costco will be cheaper by 2 cents/count PLUS higher quality (+plus version/more absorbent)
- size 3: amazon is $0.19/count vs. costco $0.17/count
- size 4: amazon is $0.21/count vs costco $0.19/count
- etc.
- all comparisons include amazon's subscribe and save option.

You have to compare apples with apples; little snugglers vs little snugglers plus / little movers vs little movers plus.
Since costco only sells little movers for sizes 3+ there is no point in debating price for amazon little snugglers size 3 vs little movers size 3.
In my experience I have never experienced leaks with ANY costco bought diapers. Ive bought huggies little snugglers from walmart and yes, I have experienced leaks on several occasions. Therefore i advocate for costco diapers.

TLDR; Good for those who missed out or didn't buy enough since they had this sale a couple of months ago.
Great value for more absorbent diapers and even greater value at sizes 3+ for more absorbent diapers + cheaper price/count.
Also 2% cashback for executive members.
Since diapers are pretty much an inevitable buy, Just overstock for all sizes and any unused boxes can be returned anytime with costcos great return policy.
Last edited by WillT25864 on Apr 15th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
43 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10723 posts
954 upvotes
WillT25864 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:53 am
Costco has their huggies diapers on sale again.
Sizes 1-6.
Their price varies from 42ish to 45 depending on the size.
For those who missed out or didnt buy enough since they had this sale a couple of months ago.

Since diapers are pretty much an inevitable buy, Just overstock and any unused boxes can be returned anytime with costcos great return policy.
Thanks! I forgot to pick them up last sale. This was a quick turnaround for the next sale.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4849 posts
1819 upvotes
A Place to Stand
I find Amazon is by far the best place to buy diapers. I pay $29 with Subscribe and Save per box of Huggies (which varies in quantity based on size - for reference it's 252 per box of size 1 and goes down from there). And you never have to worry about running out. Set your schedule and they arrive at your door so you never have to worry about the nightmare of running out of diapers. I would assume that the Costco box sizes are comprable, but maybe somebody can comment on that as I don't know for sure.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10723 posts
954 upvotes
midget_man wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:23 am
I find Amazon is by far the best place to buy diapers. I pay $29 with Subscribe and Save per box of Huggies (which varies in quantity based on size - for reference it's 252 per box of size 1 and goes down from there). And you never have to worry about running out. Set your schedule and they arrive at your door so you never have to worry about the nightmare of running out of diapers. I would assume that the Costco box sizes are comprable, but maybe somebody can comment on that as I don't know for sure.
I think Costco is similar size however costco Huggies are better than Huggies elsewhere. They are a "plus" version. That being said, I have no idea how much of a difference it makes. It was the first diaper we found that worked for us so we just stick with it. Could save a few bucks trying others but the wife is happy currently so not even going to try.
Nov 12, 2016
31 posts
8 upvotes
midget_man wrote:
Amazon is cheap and awesome with no headaches. No wasting time or gas.
Mar 2, 2016
212 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
Is this in east Canada or west? Huggies little snugglers were 37.99 in costco last week in Toronto. That's for a size 1 of 192 diapers, size 2 of 174 diapers, etc.
Images
  • 20190412_140352.jpg
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student
[OP]
Mar 15, 2019
19 posts
30 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 8:39 am
Is this in east Canada or west? Huggies little snugglers were 37.99 in costco last week in Toronto. That's for a size 1 of 192 diapers, size 2 of 174 diapers, etc.
Sale started today (Monday) and ends on Sunday
Mar 2, 2016
212 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
WillT25864 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 8:44 am
Sale started today (Monday) and ends on Sunday
Yeah I get that. I'm just saying that the math doesn't work. 37.99 minus 9.50 is not 33.
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student
Mar 2, 2016
212 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
JamesPlomppy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 8:46 am
Yeah I get that. I'm just saying that the math doesn't work. 37.99 minus 9.50 is not 33.
Ah I saw you corrected it. Thanks! Also, thanks for sharing this deal. When it comes to baby stuff - anything helps!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
5329 posts
3093 upvotes
midget_man wrote:
No the best option is Walmart.ca because it doesn't require a paid membership, and especially because for sizes 3-6, you can get big boxes of their house brand diapers (Parent's Choice) for 20% off, making it the lowest price around ($23.99 for a big box).

In my opinion all diapers can leak, especially with a big "poop bomb".
Aug 11, 2017
394 posts
200 upvotes
midget_man wrote: I find Amazon is by far the best place to buy diapers. I pay $29 with Subscribe and Save per box of Huggies (which varies in quantity based on size - for reference it's 252 per box of size 1 and goes down from there). And you never have to worry about running out. Set your schedule and they arrive at your door so you never have to worry about the nightmare of running out of diapers. I would assume that the Costco box sizes are comprable, but maybe somebody can comment on that as I don't know for sure.
typical parents only need 1 or 2 boxes of size 1. Rcss is the best price wise to buy diapers for the rfd mindset. You pay for convenience.
Oct 28, 2016
603 posts
1508 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Landon99 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:02 am
typical parents only need 1 or 2 boxes of size 1. Rcss is the best price wise to buy diapers for the rfd mindset. You pay for convenience.
Add the pc plus factor into the equation and the price is even better.
"Live Long....and ProspeRFD"
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4849 posts
1819 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Landon99 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:02 am
So are you saying it is cheaper than $29 for a box of 252 size 1 diapers (or the equivalent reduced count as the size increases) at RCSS?? Every time I see diapers at a grocery store they are always priced far more expensive, but I don't shop at RCSS. And with Amazon, you just adjust your S&S order as the baby grows so a different size turns up when required, so if you only need 2 boxes of size 1, just switch to size 2 with a click and viola, look outside your front door in a few days and there they are.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1660 posts
572 upvotes
Quebec
How much is size 1 at Costco and how many diapers ?

Amazon is 29.82 for 198 diapers

And Ebates
[OP]
Mar 15, 2019
19 posts
30 upvotes
ratatapa wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:25 am
How much is size 1 at Costco and how many diapers ?

Amazon is 29.82 for 198 diapers

And Ebates
Like op says for size 1 amazon will have 1-2 cents cheaper per diaper.
Which youre paying for more absorbent diapers.
The real value is size 3+ little movers.
So far ive needed 2 costco boxes of size 3 with only 5 diapers left. Im probably gonna need another box of size 3.

Ebates is currently only 1% for baby items on amazon
Executive costco is 2%

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)