• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2012 10:36 am
Tags:
None
Nov 6, 2007
1 posts
Red Deer

Costco - iComfort Massage Chair

Has anyone purchased from Costco the iComfort Massage Chair ICI020?? You can order it online for $3499.99. Item #117530. I haven't heard of the company iComfort?? Has anyone?? I was also wondering what you thought of the chair?? What works well and what doesn't?? Is it worth the money?
Thanks,
sdc
7 replies
Aug 27, 2007
131 posts
3 upvotes
Burlington
Not that I've heard of that chair but we have a massage chair at home too - a Sanyo that my husband found at the National Home Show in Toronto. We've had it now about 3 yrs & it still works great.
Oct 23, 2007
236 posts
6 upvotes
Clarington
Try the Panasonic massage chairs. They are excellent. Bought one about a year ago. Still working well after heavy use!
Jul 10, 2007
36 posts
Kingsville
e-mail from Costco.ca offers IC1017 for $1999.99 ( claims $500 off ) - good til 5-30-09

Greg
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
GregGH wrote:
Apr 20th, 2009 7:08 pm
e-mail from Costco.ca offers IC1017 for $1999.99 ( claims $500 off ) - good til 5-30-09

Greg
I saw this as well...Costco usually has pretty good stuff at pretty good prices...but I'm going to hold off until I can see a couple reviews. Seems kind of weird that there arent any to be found. :confused:
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
Apr 24, 2009
15 posts
I believe that iComfort Massage chairs are available at Home Outfitter. I am not sure if the model at Costco is similar to the ones sold at Home Outfitter but at least it will give you the idea of the quality.

I personally tried the i-chair. For the money, it is reasonably priced but the Panasonic model, especially the top of the line, is the ultimate massage chair.
Dec 9, 2008
1 posts
Toronto Canada
I could not recommend this particular chair because I found the remote defective from the beginning. The company wants about $70 for yet another replacement of their faulty remote control units. I suspect the replkacement would also turn out to be faulty or defective so I did NOT bite. I use the chair to sit in but the functions do NOT work properly. I bought my iComfort > :( > :( chair from Costco.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
2476 posts
343 upvotes
Ottawa
clearaway wrote:
Apr 15th, 2012 1:06 am
I could not recommend this particular chair because I found the remote defective from the beginning. The company wants about $70 for yet another replacement of their faulty remote control units. I suspect the replkacement would also turn out to be faulty or defective so I did NOT bite. I use the chair to sit in but the functions do NOT work properly. I bought my iComfort > :( > :( chair from Costco.

If you're not happy with it then why don't you just return it to Costco? After all, this is what their satisfaction guarantee is all about.
× < >