Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] iFetch Too Dog Toy for $238+tax w/Masterpass ($339-$80-*0.12 -$25)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 12:20 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
209 posts
233 upvotes
SURREY

[Costco] iFetch Too Dog Toy for $238+tax w/Masterpass ($339-$80-*0.12 -$25)

For dog lovers who don’t mind spending a little extra on their family pet for the holidays.

Currently, Costco has iFetch Too on sale currently for $259.00 plus tax ($80 off) from reg. $339.99.

With the master pass $25 discount, it brings it down to $263 after taxes.

The manufacturer website currently retails for $349 http://goifetch.ca/product/ifetch-too/

I wanted one of these for along time but found the price tag too high for a dog toy but with the sale and the master pass discount it helps, allowing me to save $101. Free Shipping is also included. It may not be for everyone but I however find this a hot deal. This is probably the lowest I’ve seen it. I’ve checked CCC but information seems limited.

Subtotal (1 Items) $259.99
Shipping $0.00
GST $11.75
HST $0.00
PST $16.45
QST $0.00
Order Total $263.19
Total Discount on Order $25.00

Images
  • 31926E19-AEC9-4B88-A1FD-CB0C537FC680.jpeg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
4116 posts
639 upvotes
Abbottabad
If you’re too busy or lazy to play with your dog then you don’t deserve to own a dog.

Most pointless invention ever.
Dec 15, 2009
170 posts
70 upvotes
iamskyhigh wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 3:35 pm
If you’re too busy or lazy to play with your dog then you don’t deserve to own a dog.

So you're saying your parents never bought you toys or video games? I guess they shouldn't have had you.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
4116 posts
639 upvotes
Abbottabad
dawes wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 3:39 pm
So you're saying your parents never bought you toys or video games? I guess they shouldn't have had you.
Lol wut?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
6386 posts
1477 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
iamskyhigh wrote:

If you have a pet, do you ever leave it alone? I mean, I have work, I have errands, my dog isn't allowed everywhere I go. This is a fun toy that he can use to get exercise.

That being said, I own this and my dog is ********, hasn't learned to use it by himself but he loves when I use it with him.
Jan 3, 2015
9 posts
22 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
iamskyhigh wrote:

My dog is a psycho path and would love this invention. I walk my dog twice a day, play with a chuck-it until she collapses everyday in a field and let her out when she wants and she still has endless energy. Honestly my dog would probably use this in the backyard for a good 3 hours a day if I had it, on top of all the exercise she already gets.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
209 posts
233 upvotes
SURREY
iamskyhigh wrote:

What’s the purpose of your comment ? There are pet owners who want to buy this for their pet because it encourages excercise and play time. Although you’re entitled to your opinion, there are people like me who MAKE time and ARE NOT lazy and yet still be willing to buy this for their pet. As a provider (yes, I work), how DO YOU expect us pet owners to feed them, buy them clothes and toys for them with no income?

You say it’s pointless, but why is the a market and a demand for this product? That’s imo.

On a side note isn’t this RFD? This is a deal isn’t it?
Thanks for your two cents tho.
Jul 27, 2009
111 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Perfect for those who own huskies or other large dogs in tiny downtown condos!
May 8, 2016
11 posts
3 upvotes
I don't understand why people seem to think that a device like this can only replace the time you spend with your dog and not supplement it.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
209 posts
233 upvotes
SURREY
RawrLemon wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 6:40 pm
I don't understand why people seem to think that a device like this can only replace the time you spend with your dog and not supplement it.
It’s because one just thinks that pet owners choose to buy this product bc they think we don’t want to play with our pet at all and have no time for them. Although I can’t speak for everyone else, that’s not always the case. Sometimes people love spoiling their pets like how parents love spoiling their kids.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
1330 posts
488 upvotes
Toronto
bumbaclot411 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 9:23 am
Perfect for those who own huskies or other large dogs in tiny downtown condos!
Also perfect for people who have a partially torn ligament in their shoulder caused by throwing ball for their dog! (me)
Aug 22, 2017
37 posts
28 upvotes
Get
automatic doggie door so do can go outside anytime they want
automatic feeder so dog can east anytime they want
automatic doggie toy so do can play by himself
... and get a dog walker