Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Ironman Hydration Backpack with 2L Reservoir $19.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2017 1:12 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5602 posts
2551 upvotes
Kitchener

[Costco] Ironman Hydration Backpack with 2L Reservoir $19.97

Original Price $29.99. Now on clearance for $19.97. This was spotted at Kitchener Costco.

See this link for my cellphone pics with descriptions:
http://imgur.com/a/ux7A0
This space is intentionally left blank.
82 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5602 posts
2551 upvotes
Kitchener
yau1225 wrote: that link is a different bag from your pic...ironman vs camelbak?
The discussion on page 2 mostly talks about the ironman bag. A poster also posted a picture of the original price.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
I saw the bag a week ago, I liked it , was thinking about taking the water bag out, and put my surface pro 3 in, just worried about its durability. If $10, I definite in.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Jun 7, 2016
113 posts
127 upvotes
I have this. I think I bought it at $30 and at $20, I think it's definitely worth it. I've taken it on all my hiking trips this year already.
Nov 4, 2002
890 posts
91 upvotes
Burnaby
May be worthwhile to get as a second hydration pack for some of our longer hikes. Tempting.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
How unfun is properly washing this thing to stop bacterial growth?
Dec 16, 2015
252 posts
137 upvotes
BC
ph00p wrote: How unfun is properly washing this thing to stop bacterial growth?
I'd like to know this too. I would assume most people would be too lazy after a trip/hike to bother cleaning it.
Aug 9, 2014
385 posts
247 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
No fun but not too bad. I fill it with hot water and white vinegar, shake it good and drain it through the mouthpiece.

I also like to leave it in the freezer between uses during the high season (summer).
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
A little bacteria is good for you :)
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
I just got one from the Queensway store in Etobicoke, they have 100+ left.
Mar 6, 2015
355 posts
304 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Probably not that bad if you only use it for water. A soak with some water and vinegar or water and bleach, then thorough rinsing would probably be enough. More difficult if you put in gatorade or similar.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
rhinos wrote: I just got one from the Queensway store in Etobicoke, they have 100+ left.
Might try and pick one up tomorrow or Friday then. It wasn't in the Ajax location when I checked.
Sep 23, 2006
674 posts
829 upvotes
Tried price matching in Langley (BC) store. No go. $29.99 there. Their reason is that each warehouse sets their own deals for many reasons, blah blah blah.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
2526 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
My backpack was great for water.

One time I thought I'd spice it up and put a few drops of lemon in with the water.

Pulled it out of the closet a couple weeks later to re-clean and use - entire thing was full of algae / mold or whatever.

So don't put lemon in with your water :)
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
is this available at any Costco's near Toronto?
Jun 21, 2012
133 posts
83 upvotes
Montreal
I bought this a few months ago at the Saint Hubert location for $29.99 but only recently started using it. My primary purpose to buy this was to increase my intake of water and get a small yet good backpack. I use it to go to and from work but, I personally am a little shy to use it in public while just using the metro or waking rather than running or hiking- how people would use it. I got better at using it more for drinking water within a week. Cleaned it with baking powder and hot water, then with vinegar and then with dish washing soap. Used it for a week and the plasticky taste barely went away- although I got used to drinking the water like that. I also filled it with water and froze it and in the morning filled the rest with water. The water started ice cold all day long (until night). But, I noticed a small hole that probably was caused because if the ice cutting through it. Returned it and luckily got another one for $19.99 only. Bought one for a friend as well. I would recommend it for what I use it for, otherwise some hiker would have to share their experience.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone spot this in Calgary? Couldn't find it at East Hills

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)