Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

iTunes GCs - 16% off Online & 20% off In-store

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2019 4:51 pm
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
SDM also has 7500 pts WUS $50 on iTunes card, slightly worse than Costco online
Dec 10, 2006
269 posts
22 upvotes
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Sweet, looks like I can pay taxes at 20% off to the “CRA” people that keep calling! /s
its best to use an address in Alberta for your itunes account ;)
Dec 10, 2006
269 posts
22 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: I know Costco takes back wacky things, but even this surprises me.

Were they sealed?
If so that'd probably help the cause.
If they were opened I could see them rejecting it because the 5 seconds after you leave the checkout you could redeem the codes.
Or maybe they wouldn't even care because it'd be pretty obvious as to who returned them since it's tied to your membership.
Sealed - but basically bought it at discount $80 - and returned those sealed ones in place of my $90 receipt.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
WiiD wrote: Sealed
In that case, I'd probably take it back too because (AFAIK) there's no way to access the codes or the scratch offs.

In basically every other case, the scratch off is accessible (and replaceable) or the code is issued on a paper receipt in plain text.
There's no way to 100% verify the codes haven't been used.

Someone could be crafty enough to reseal the package, but that's a lot more work.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Apr 26, 2019
580 posts
748 upvotes
So I just purchased the $100.00 GC for $83.99 because I wanted to use it to pay for my $10/month Apple Music subscription. When I went to redeem it, I was given an offer of using it to pre-pay for a full year of Apple Music for $99. I did not even know this existed. So a year of Apple Music for $83.99... not bad at all.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
dpw198 wrote: I do have the receipt but I thought once the cards are activated, you can not return them, at least that’s the policy at the grocery stores.

I guess I’m screwed if they can’t do a price adjustment.
Just an update. Went back to the store where I bought the cards and was able to get a price adjustment for the cards I bought for $90. No hassle at all. Thumbs Up Sign
Jan 3, 2015
121 posts
222 upvotes
BC, Canada
I guess i missed this? $23.49 now...
[removed for signature violation]
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1464 posts
1517 upvotes
chadha wrote: I guess i missed this? $23.49 now...
They go on sale every few months! Dont worry, it will be back!Smiling Face With Open Mouth
-