Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kaizen Whey Isolate $11off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2019 12:41 pm
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
picked up some at costco today.

haven't tried yet... still gonna cut a few more pounds. cut is almost over though :)
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
I know little about whey. What I'm looking to do is lose weight. Would this be something good to add to a morning fruit smoothy, or should I be looking for something else?
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Aug 29, 2017
57 posts
89 upvotes
Winnipeg
Around 4 years ago I used to take a single scoop of kaizen chocolate each day for about 2 months before my gag reflex just couldn't handle it anymore... I noticed the packaging has changed since then. Any chance anyone tried it when it looked like this and comment if there's any differences beyond the label with the current one offered?

For reference, I just got my My Protein order in today and that chocolate smooth one feels like a bit of an improvement over the Kaizen from years back (as in Kaizen flavour rated 2/5 and My Protein rates 3/5 - passable but likely to become un-enjoyable sooner than later)... Although My Protein salted caramel first impressions already bringing me back to my gagging days.
Last edited by Shield204 on Jan 18th, 2019 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
TCWeasel wrote: I know little about whey. What I'm looking to do is lose weight. Would this be something good to add to a morning fruit smoothy, or should I be looking for something else?
To lose weight you need to cut calories. Protein shakes keep you full so you can avoid snacking on high calorie junk, while helping you maintain muscle mass. Consider doing some weight training as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
thanks op! Got 6. :D

Really wished Kaizen started selling other flavours through Costco.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Dec 25, 2004
892 posts
188 upvotes
TCWeasel wrote: I know little about whey. What I'm looking to do is lose weight. Would this be something good to add to a morning fruit smoothy, or should I be looking for something else?
Yes but if you want to lose weight fruit is your enemy.
Jun 8, 2010
9 posts
7 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
You need to create a calorie deficit to lose weight. This is the one thing that any diet that works has in common. What type of food you eat or avoid means nothing without the calorie deficit.
May 11, 2014
148 posts
122 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Shield204 wrote: Around 4 years ago I used to take a single scoop of kaizen chocolate each day for about 2 months before my gag reflex just couldn't handle it anymore... I noticed the packaging has changed since then. Any chance anyone tried it when it looked like this and comment if there's any differences beyond the label with the current one offered?

For reference, I just got my My Protein order in today and that chocolate smooth one feels like a bit of an improvement over the Kaizen from years back (as in Kaizen flavour rated 2/5 and My Protein rates 3/5 - passable but likely to become un-enjoyable sooner than later)... Although My Protein salted caramel first impressions already bringing me back to my gagging days.
I used it then, I am using it now. Hard to tell you of any difference, can't remember how the taste was. I never had any problem with it thou (chocolate, not vanilla, I don't like how vanilla tastes). I mix it with banana and almond milk. I keep using it because I remember having issues with some other proteins, but not with this one. In the end, find one that doesn't give you problems and stick with it.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
been 2 years using the kaizen, any difference between this one and myprotein? myprotein is cheaper when its on sale, kaizen is about 8.8/lb compared to myprotein which is 6.5/lb
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Is this still on sale as of today?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Apr 11, 2010
97 posts
65 upvotes
Esg876 wrote: Would people recommend this or my protein? I want to buy one but haven't tried either
I've use them all (MyProtein, Kaizen and MusclePharm) and I'd recommend MyProtein over the others. Cheaper, great quality, backed by Labdoor testing (https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein/quality) and lots of flavors, most of which taste great! This way you don't get fed up of the same old taste over and over.

Didn't like the bland taste of Kaizen and the MusclePharm's taste was disturbingly inconsistent. Not sure what that was all about so I just stopped buying it altogether.
Dec 16, 2013
131 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know when this sale will go until? I won't be able to get to a Costco until Monday...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)