[Costco] Costco: Kaizen Whey Protein - 4.4 lb $45 - $10 IS coupon
Coupon good till Jan. 30/09
Hot price on one of the best protein powders out there.
Expiry date on my tubs reads 01/11
Jan 30th, 2009 2:51 am
Nearby Costco locations:
Jan 30th, 2009 7:08 am
Jan 30th, 2009 8:24 am
Know what you want before you make the purchase. Look into a few things, such as..
Jan 30th, 2009 9:35 am
warty wrote: ↑Jan 30th, 2009 8:24 amKnow what you want before you make the purchase. Look into a few things, such as..
- Your preferred sweetener (dextrose, Splenda, stevia, et cetera)
- The type of protein you're looking for (isolate, concentrate, micellar casein, vegetarian-friendly, on and on)
- The intended purpose & absorption rate (post-workout generally means isolate, meal replacement means concentrate, overnight means micellar casein, or blends)
- The mixability of the brand you're purchasing (not a word, but you get my drift I'm sure)
- Whether you enjoy the flavor or find it tolerable (as in, avoid bulk until you've tried it)
- General reviews of the product on the net for quality
- ... Whether it has fat or carbs (and if you want those), on and on and on
Jan 30th, 2009 10:20 am
Chocolate's not bad, a little watery (I tend to like fruit flavoured Isolates for this reason).
Jan 30th, 2009 10:22 am
Jan 30th, 2009 10:25 am
Jan 30th, 2009 10:38 am
Jan 30th, 2009 3:07 pm
Jan 30th, 2009 5:32 pm
Jan 30th, 2009 5:41 pm
Jan 30th, 2009 5:44 pm
Jan 30th, 2009 5:51 pm
Jan 30th, 2009 5:56 pm
Jan 30th, 2009 5:57 pm