Thermolite sounds cool.

BOught 10.
Jul 18, 2015
131 posts
84 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 10:39 pm
I haven’t had a shirt of this design before where it has a hole for your thumb. I suppose you don’t have to use the hole but how comfortable is it? Shirt looks good but not sure I like having my short wrapped around my thumb.
Don't bother using that hole. Bought 2 of these and they are really comfortable and never used that hole ! You don't really feel it anyways so it is definitely not a problem. Really recommend this product.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4238 posts
667 upvotes
Edmonton
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 10:39 pm
I haven’t had a shirt of this design before where it has a hole for your thumb. I suppose you don’t have to use the hole but how comfortable is it? Shirt looks good but not sure I like having my short wrapped around my thumb.
It’s for people who are weird and have cold hands but can’t be bothered to wear gloves. I seriously hate them but lady likes them.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Feb 1, 2017
199 posts
166 upvotes
Only grabbed 1, the red one. Not sure how much I'll actually use something like it. I typically wear a long sleeve shirt under a sweater for work, this might be too warm for that.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1231 posts
371 upvotes
Winnipeg
Don't like the thumb whole..Anyway ordered Large Black and Blue..i hope they aren't too loose..bought similar Calvin Klien M however they were little snug, and large is quite comfortable...let's see otherwise I can always return back to store.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2458 posts
210 upvotes
Winnipeg
Max_Dealing wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 10:48 pm
It’s for people who are weird and have cold hands but can’t be bothered to wear gloves. I seriously hate them but lady likes them.
More so the sleeves don't ride up if you are being active.

I bought a merino wool blend in store at Costco and it had the holes. I use it as a base layer when skating and outdoors. The holes help from having it ride up on the arms. If you are just walking around, they are useless.
May 13, 2015
474 posts
568 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
in for one... couldn't decide between black or dark blue... decided on black in medium... out of stock... so I got the dark blue.

thanks OP!
Nov 24, 2007
258 posts
156 upvotes
Vaughan
This fits larger, I bought a medium and had to return it for a small.

Also I've had polyester gym shirts for years and have never put them in the dryer. Always hang dry and have never had issues.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2301 posts
1377 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a couple of red ones in store for $9.97 but wanted a dark color. In for one thanks.
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1556 posts
846 upvotes
Kitchener
brucered wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 11:22 pm
More so the sleeves don't ride up if you are being active.

I bought a merino wool blend in store at Costco and it had the holes. I use it as a base layer when skating and outdoors. The holes help from having it ride up on the arms. If you are just walking around, they are useless.
Exactly the holes work amazingly for keeping the sleeves down while putting on addtional layers.
Mar 7, 2011
42 posts
18 upvotes
Kingsville
Nice. No mediums left except red. Settled for 2 large
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1776 posts
1034 upvotes
Laval, QC
The black one only has large and XXL available