Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Kirkland Merino Wool socks are back! 4/pr $10.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2012 3:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1681 posts
406 upvotes
Maple, ON
Anyone with size 9? Do you buy M or L?
Apr 10, 2004
461 posts
116 upvotes
BC
gsxr750 wrote: Picked up 2 today in Victoria (Langford) they are across from the jewelry and watches. Sweet deal :D

thanks, I'll pick these up too!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2004
1045 posts
346 upvotes
YEG
Picked up some at Sherwood Park Costco (AB). Fantastic price for smartwool-ish socks.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3971 posts
386 upvotes
jccc wrote: Just say you're going to the pharmacy. You are allowed to use the pharmacy without a Costco membership.

Also, there is stock in Newmarket.

That's a way of getting in, but you can't buy checkout with regular merchandise without a Costco membership card.
Dec 22, 2002
438 posts
26 upvotes
[quote="Lexi" post_id="13279517" time="1313180775" user_id="94819"]Anyone with size 9? Do you buy M or L?[/QUOTE

I bought for my dad, so I can't comment on sizing, but I did make the mistake of thinking that they were all the same sizing (9-13) but got home and my dad pointed out that I had inadvertently picked up one M and one L.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2001
2724 posts
37 upvotes
Eastern and NW Ontar…
Been buying these for last 5 years for myself and friends up north, they are very very warm and an incredible value. Saw them at gloucester ottawa costco today, they come out early in the season and are gone around christmas usually.

They also had halloween stuff out today!
Dell Alienware Aurora R8
Asus ROG 17"
Ipad Air 2
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
I picked up a pkg @ Hwy7/Woodbine location.
Lots of stock there.

At first I was hesitant at getting them but from all the raving on this thread, I decided to give them a try this coming season.
I hope they are REALLY warm! :)
Jan 10, 2006
498 posts
209 upvotes
dealjuice wrote: Do these shrink after a few washes?

No but they wear on the heal rather quickly.....but I am not sure if SmartWool last either....it would be better if the heal on these was re-inforced. But I guess for one season they are a good buy.....there is also usually a Costco coupon for a few bucks off at some point.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks op. Picked up a package today at Brittania road Costco Mississauga.
Jan 11, 2009
86 posts
4 upvotes
I'm crippled right now and can't pick these up myself... Could anyone proxy these for me? 2 packs of medium, I cover shipping (to Mississauga) and 10% tip on top?
May 22, 2009
2 posts
1 upvote
These Merino wools socks are available at Costco in Richmond, BC. I got it yesterday. Good Deal....
Oct 5, 2006
8 posts
I know this is an old thread, but has anyone seen these at a BC Costco store recently? :?:
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
Pyrrhus wrote: Do you have to be a member of Costco to buy these at this price?

You need to be a membership to shop there
hated on but respected.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6826 posts
1482 upvotes
Manitoba
This is kind of a seasonal item - not a lot of demand for wool socks in the summertime. I would guess that they'll probably bring them back into stock in the fall again.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2001
2724 posts
37 upvotes
Eastern and NW Ontar…
great socks and out here in ottawa/montreal they are seasonal

I've picked them up last 3 years in the fall for gifts and personal use but they disappear in the summer like the mixed bird seed
Dell Alienware Aurora R8
Asus ROG 17"
Ipad Air 2
May 8, 2003
246 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
These have been back in stock at Costco for a while now. I wear them almost exclusively since my feet are prone to sweating in cotton socks. Just a note for those that are experiencing premature wear, don't put them in the dryer. I suspect the wool will not like the heat and weaken. I just hand mine and they dry very quickly.

Also, I purchased merino dress socks 2 years ago from Costco. Has anyone seen those again? There were 4 pair. Two pair all black, one pair with blues toes and heel and one pair with horizontal stripes. They were womens socks and they carried size 9-13 (7.5-11.5 mens).
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3309 posts
761 upvotes
Aurora, ON
ells wrote: These have been back in stock at Costco for a while now. I wear them almost exclusively since my feet are prone to sweating in cotton socks. Just a note for those that are experiencing premature wear, don't put them in the dryer. I suspect the wool will not like the heat and weaken. I just hand mine and they dry very quickly.
Another discussion over here - costco-kirkland-merino-wool-socks-4-goo ... y-1235625/ as well.
May 8, 2003
246 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
Ah thanks for that. Could I get a mod to merge?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)