Shopping Discussion

Costco Knife Set August, Brand name/set?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2018 5:38 pm
[OP]
May 10, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes

Costco Knife Set August, Brand name/set?

I kind of wish I had picked this up but sometime in August I saw a white (If I recall correctly) knife set at Costco for around 35 bucks but I can't remember the damn name...really wish I took a picture.

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2244 posts
1180 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
dkblackhawk wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:55 am
I kind of wish I had picked this up but sometime in August I saw a white (If I recall correctly) knife set at Costco for around 35 bucks but I can't remember the damn name...
...and it was never to be seen again. Crying Face
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2565 posts
1410 upvotes
Vancouver
If you really want to find them, try looking up @Thatdealguy Costco west threads in Aug. Considering the number of pics he took, good chance he probably took a pic of those knives in one of his July or Aug threads.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
5253 posts
2892 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Paigne wrote:
Sep 15th, 2018 4:36 pm
If you really want to find them, try looking up @Thatdealguy Costco west threads in Aug. Considering the number of pics he took, good chance he probably took a pic of those knives in one of his July or Aug threads.
Good tip.

Go the EXPIRED DEALS FORUM = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/expired-offers-f110/
And specifically the EXPIRED HOT DEALS FORUM = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/expired-hot-deals-f68/

And then SEARCH to find the COSTCO EAST or COSTCO WEST topics (depending on where you live in Canada / saw the item) from August to see if anyone took a pic with the info

Once you have the details, you can check out Costco.ca to see if they are sold online, or approach your local Costco, or call Costco Canada HQ
(HQ once helped me find an item elsewhere in Canada that was sold out at my own store)
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
3174 posts
2005 upvotes
dkblackhawk wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:55 am
I kind of wish I had picked this up but sometime in August I saw a white (If I recall correctly) knife set at Costco for around 35 bucks but I can't remember the damn name...really wish I took a picture.

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum.
What do you mean by white knife set? White handles or white blades? Were they ceramic or steel?

Most Costco knife sets at that price point that I've seen over the years are made by Hampton Forge.
[OP]
May 10, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2018 5:24 pm
What do you mean by white knife set? White handles or white blades? Were they ceramic or steel?

Most Costco knife sets at that price point that I've seen over the years are made by Hampton Forge.
I think it was a white ceramic? I think the box was blue as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)