Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Krispy Kreme orginal glazed doughnuts pack of 15 ,Costco Brampton

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2019 11:57 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 13, 2018
198 posts
124 upvotes

[Costco] Krispy Kreme orginal glazed doughnuts pack of 15 ,Costco Brampton

Krispy Kreme orginal glazed doughnuts pack of 15.
Enjoy 15 for the price of 12.
For doughnut lovers
Images
  • upload.jpg
19 replies
Mar 15, 2019
25 posts
36 upvotes
Theyre pretty stale. Theyre old donuts that are sold as to not waste. Krispy kreme is best fresh right off the line.
Oct 8, 2015
310 posts
290 upvotes
York, ON
Agreed. Costco krsipy kreme is no where near the quality from the store itself.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
If you're really about saving money on donuts, I'm pretty sure they clear them out at the end of the night as well.
Hit the store just before closing and I'm sure you could get a dozen for even less than this.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
Yeah they were giving out samples, but they soften them up first in the warmer. :p
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36619 upvotes
Scarborough
death_hawk wrote: I'm pretty sure they clear them out at the end of the night as well.
Someone should stop by to confirm this. I could go for some clearance end of day Krispy Kreme donuts.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Someone should stop by to confirm this. I could go for some clearance end of day Krispy Kreme donuts.
To be fair, it has been a while since I've done it.
Plus it's Vancouver (Delta) and not Ontario.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
TomRFD wrote: Someone should stop by to confirm this. I could go for some clearance end of day Krispy Kreme donuts.
They used to do it at Heartland Mississauga but I haven’t been there in 3-4 months. Plus that location is located really close to a Krispy Kreme store so you can get both stale and fresh if you want.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7100 upvotes
West GTEH!
Mmmmmmmm........................donuts. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10409 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
RFD DONUT COSTCO PICNIC! who wants to split a box of 15 pieces, 14 I mean. thats 50 cents a donut!
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
It is fair to note that 12 glazed donuts are now 10.75 after tax (which is now the same price as 12 assorted, whereas in previous years the assorted was always premium priced).

So 6.99 isn't too bad for 15.

Besides costco, I wonder where else the donuts land. They run the glazed line whenever the store is open, so they must boxing hundreds an hour. When I was there on Thursday, although people bought some glazed off the line, most people were buying assorted.

I have no idea why they never make enough fritters. Every time I stop by, they never have any and they are too busy making donuts nobody is buying.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
Haven't seen these at any Costco in well over a year, so thanks, OP.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
WillT25864 wrote: Theyre pretty stale. Theyre old donuts that are sold as to not waste. Krispy kreme is best fresh right off the line.
Ok i thought thats just how they were lol.We bought some before from walmart and thought the same very stale not good at all.
Im not a sweets kind of person but wife was not a fan either.

Will have to try a fresh one one day
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1879 upvotes
Scarborough
At that quality level, better off to pick up a pack of 6 daily new arrived glazed donuts at Walmart or No Frills for a buck.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
They're selling these at Costco at Wilson location.
Long line for those samples
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there a site to track when Costco has these special vendor exhibits????

One time I went to a Costco I don't normally go to, and by fluke KK was there. It would be nice to know for next time if they are in the area again
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
Microwave for eight seconds. They come out delicious.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
Woodbridge has them too. Bit of line (and line cutters) for the free sample
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
moulamou wrote: Microwave for eight seconds. They come out delicious.
Right. For all the times I've had this, I don't find 'em stale. Pretty good for the price. I think I've only bought them once or twice from the store in Mississauga, and didn't find a vast difference between them fresh and the batches they sold at Costco.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)