Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LG 55 inch OLED B7 series

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2017 7:03 am
Banned
Jul 21, 2017
32 posts
5 upvotes
stvross wrote: I got 1847, no gift card, no additional warranty required.
I got 1700, no gift card, no warranty. Best Buy. thanks to dev95t
Banned
Jul 21, 2017
32 posts
5 upvotes
Hibbing wrote: Nobody's going to PM a receipt so you can copy them and possibly get people in crap. Do your own work people enough CLUES have been posted how to get these cheaply. If you already bought you bought from the wrong place or need to be better at negotiating.
Why so negative? dev95t sent me the receipt, and It worked for me on the LG c7, 1700$ at the Best Buy in Vaughan.
Feb 11, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Varennes
frenchie0000 wrote: he sent me a copy before, and it worked for me! let me know if you want me to send you a copy.
Bonjour Frenchie0000, I don't know how to PM you but yes, I would very much appreciate if you could send me a copy, so I can hopefullt get the same deal. Merci!!!
Banned
Jul 21, 2017
32 posts
5 upvotes
PatAttanasio wrote: Bonjour Frenchie0000, I don't know how to PM you but yes, I would very much appreciate if you could send me a copy, so I can hopefullt get the same deal. Merci!!!
I don’t know how to PM either unless someone PM’s me first haha..
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
frenchie0000 wrote: Why so negative? dev95t sent me the receipt, and It worked for me on the LG c7, 1700$ at the Best Buy in Vaughan.
I have never been able to get Best Buy to budge on the current $1999 price at all, with warranty the best price they've given me is $2285. Made a few trips, told them about all the other stores, never made any difference.
Banned
Jul 21, 2017
32 posts
5 upvotes
hystavito wrote: I have never been able to get Best Buy to budge on the current $1999 price at all, with warranty the best price they've given me is $2285. Made a few trips, told them about all the other stores, never made any difference.

Did dev send you a copy of the receipt? Did you show them?
Sep 5, 2006
325 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
gumby wrote: I will complain to Costco about this, the way Canpar delivers these TVS is unbelievable. Imagine the hassle people will have to go through if something happens because of this stupidity.
My 65b7 was lying down flat in the back of canpar truck. He heaved it onto a dolly and brought it over. You can see they dont like today's big TVs. Luckily they're well packaged.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
frenchie0000 wrote: Did dev send you a copy of the receipt? Did you show them?
I got a receipt from that user but I never tried it at Best Buy. I'm pretty sure they won't match it because the date is masked, and even if you assume it's this month the day is still not recent enough. That's just my opinion of my store, they don't seem receptive at all to any price below the current one.
Feb 11, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Varennes
frenchie0000 wrote: I don’t know how to PM either unless someone PM’s me first haha..
Frenchie0000, it seems like your PM has been disabled, that's why we can't PM you. But you can PM me. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1032 posts
1397 upvotes
PatAttanasio wrote: Frenchie0000, it seems like your PM has been disabled, that's why we can't PM you. But you can PM me. Thanks!
I suspect you can't PM Frenchie because he has been banned.... like dev95

I am kind of curious why they were both banned. (maybe they were the same person)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
e0feldgg wrote: Thank Hibbing. Followed your advice via PM and picked my 65" up. They honoured the price you mentioned though they were hoping i would buy more. I actually opted for the extended warranty due to their gift card policy if unused.
Enjoy the set they're amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
PatAttanasio wrote: That IS curious. Why would anybody be banned?
When you're the same person BSing RFDers. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Feb 11, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Varennes
Hibbing wrote: When you're the same person BSing RFDers. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Anyway, I don't know if Frenchie and Dev were the same person or not, but I tried at a few BB locations in Montreal, and although I am usaually a tough negotiator, there was no way I could make them move. They will not price match a discount given by a manager for who knows what reason. Also with the store number taken off, the receipt could easily be reproduced with a price change, so they will not price match on receipt only.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
PatAttanasio wrote: Anyway, I don't know if Frenchie and Dev were the same person or not, but I tried at a few BB locations in Montreal, and although I am usaually a tough negotiator, there was no way I could make them move. They will not price match a discount given by a manager for who knows what reason. Also with the store number taken off, the receipt could easily be reproduced with a price change, so they will not price match on receipt only.
Can still be had for that price but only in the GTA.
Dec 3, 2017
14 posts
1 upvote
Hi guys,
How do i go about getting this tv for 1700?
For those that have gotten at that price, help a fellow rfder out, i am located in gta, seems where the deal is happening??
Apr 6, 2004
476 posts
66 upvotes
Is there any way to cast to the TV using Google Home? Youtube and Netflix on my phone have the casting icons which work directly with the TV, but I haven't been able to get this to work with voice since the TV isn't listed as a Chromecast device.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
j8lam wrote: Is there any way to cast to the TV using Google Home? Youtube and Netflix on my phone have the casting icons which work directly with the TV, but I haven't been able to get this to work with voice since the TV isn't listed as a Chromecast device.
I think these TVs support miracast and that Intel widi or whatever it's called. Maybe what you are trying to do requires Chromecast and not just any casting protocol?
Apr 6, 2004
476 posts
66 upvotes
hystavito wrote: I think these TVs support miracast and that Intel widi or whatever it's called. Maybe what you are trying to do requires Chromecast and not just any casting protocol?
These TVs do have Miracast, but they also support DIAL (DIscovery And Launch) for Youtube and Netflix. Basically, when I cast those apps from my phone, the corresponding app launches on the TV and plays the same video from the TV app. Since all this works well when using my phone, I was hoping for a way to do everything with voice without buying a Chromecast... ie "Hey Google, play Stranger Things on Netflix on my TV"
Dec 15, 2017
1 posts
Hi All,

recently I've got interest in OLED screens.
Browsing online I landed to some small OLED display distributors websites.
I noticed that on some small OLED specifications it is stated the life span of the display.
For example, on www.displayfuture.com , some small OLED displays have just 10,000 hours life span, that is equivalent to about 2.5 years of TV turn on 12 hours per day... like this one OLED ER-OLED0.96-1

Why life span information is omitted in large OLED screen? Are they different technologies?

I wrote on different forum but haven't got answer yet

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)