Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Louisiana Grills LG900 - Pellet Smoker ["SMOKING" HOT] - $599.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 11:10 am
May 6, 2017
28 posts
52 upvotes

[Costco] Louisiana Grills LG900 - Pellet Smoker ["SMOKING" HOT] - $599.97

This is the Best deal I have seen on an LG 900 Louisiana Grill Smoker by $200+. I purchased this yesterday @ Costco Saint John, N.B. [YMMV]

It is 175lbs, so make sure you have assistance for unloading.

This is one of the best pellet smokers available today. If your in the market, and can get this deal locally, I wouldn't hesitate.
Images
  • IMG_5417.JPG
Last edited by Vacek1 on May 19th, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
205 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
Vacek1 wrote: Testing
Test positive.

It is a good price and I think it will be huge YMMV but I’ll keep my eye out for it. The extra warranty, higher temps then treager, and Costco backing means you got yourself a solid deal.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9940 posts
40652 upvotes
Price in title please!
hi :)
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1136 posts
1080 upvotes
Mooooonnn
DealCanuck wrote: Repost
I don’t see the pellet anywhere else either. I believe it was Kamado for the other .97 deal
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Jun 6, 2006
325 posts
220 upvotes
Acton
I bought one today in Gatineau at this price. Had some time to kill so visited the costco for beer and spotted the grill so I bought it. There was one left after I took mine.

It was on sale a couple weeks ago in Mississauga for $650 but didn’t buy it.
Images
  • 01AD4F59-B199-46A4-997A-B1B9AB53F9FA.jpeg
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
Nice find OP. I'll buy one of these eventually.

The running cost on these grills is quite high due to pellet costs and I suppose I'm having a mental block when I see how cheap pellets are in the states (totally different environment, I know).
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
Nice find OP. I'll buy one of these eventually.

The running cost on these grills is quite high due to pellet costs and I suppose I'm having a mental block when I see how cheap pellets are in the states (totally different environment, I know).
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jan 17, 2016
122 posts
66 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Richfields wrote: Nice find OP. I'll buy one of these eventually.

Join the Canadian Pellet Grillers group on FB, and see what we use as an alternative to "food grade" pellets, which don't actually exist. I'm paying as low as $20/120lbs, and my big smoker will run a lb/hour. I buy name brand pellets for $0.50/lb also.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340477832677320/
Last edited by mrmark on May 20th, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1504 posts
2804 upvotes
Winnipeg
Who the hell is down voting this? Amazing price on an amazing grill. I've had mine for almost three years and absolutely adore it.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
mrmark wrote: Join the Canadian Pellet Grillers group on FB, and see what we use as an alternative to "food grade" pellets, which don't actually exist. I'm paying as low as $20/120lbs, and my big smoker will run a lb/hour. I buy name brand pellets for $0.50/lb also.
I assume you mean Canadian pellet grill owners group. Funny enough Canadian single man and Canadian single woman also come up as search suggestions fo groups.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
mrmark wrote: Join the Canadian Pellet Grillers group on FB, and see what we use as an alternative to "food grade" pellets, which don't actually exist. I'm paying as low as $20/120lbs, and my big smoker will run a lb/hour. I buy name brand pellets for $0.50/lb also.
Thank you, I'll look it up.
Aug 24, 2016
29 posts
12 upvotes
Québec
What is youe deal and the name of the pellet for 120lbs? Can't find it on the facebook page
May 6, 2017
28 posts
52 upvotes
hasten007 wrote: What is youe deal and the name of the pellet for 120lbs? Can't find it on the facebook page
and if you're not on Facebook like me? ;(
Apr 3, 2007
235 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Vacek1 wrote: and if you're not on Facebook like me? ;(
Like most of the thinking folks who won't sell their souls, you mean? :)
a Traeger-er who'd also want to get cheaper pellets.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
I could only find "Canadian Pellet Grill Owners", is that the one? Still waiting on approval so can't confirm..
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1360 posts
744 upvotes
Anyone know Costco’s price adjustment policy in Canada? I bought one of these a couple months ago, would like the refund.

As an aside, my goodness I love this grill. The cook is so superior to gas. I did a whole stuffed turkey in it at Easter, it was amazing. I’ll never go back to gas.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)