Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Manduka 3 mm yoga mat $24.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2018 2:32 am
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Manduka 3 mm yoga mat $24.97

The Etobicoke had a Manduka 3 mm rubber yoga mat on clearance for $24.97. Item number 1247196. Only 2 colours available: black and purple. I couldn't find it on manduka's site but i believe it might be version of mat:
https://www.manduka.com/eko-lite-yoga-mat-3mm-acai.html
I only practice hot yoga and rotate between 3 manduka mats, a lululemon mat and a jade mat. The lululemon is by far the tackiest but it is also the least durable. I've gone through 3 in the past 5 years. Jade would be my next pick but at $25 I feel manduka is a great buy. Since it's a rubber mat be prepared to have the mat smell initially.
Last edited by jindogae on Dec 3rd, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
From the manufacturer’s page you linked to:
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats.
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
Never used a Manduka but B yoga makes an excellent mat and they are a Canadian company. Yes it's a bit smelly at first but goes away after a few uses. Highly recommended
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
X24Secret wrote: From the manufacturer’s page you linked to:
Thanks, good to know. I removed it from the OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
BritishColumbian wrote: Dollarama has a 4mm $4 yoga mat.
Depending on what type of yoga you use it for it might suffice. I don't like the way it compresses or how slippery these foam mats become once you start sweating. I don't think a mat like that would last me a month.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
BritishColumbian wrote: Dollarama has a 4mm $4 yoga mat.
Dollarama also sells $2 pliers. Is it the same quality as a $10 Milwaukee with lifetime warranty?

The similarities between the Dollarama yoga mat and this product probably ends at the fact that they are well, rectangular yoga mats!