Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Maxpider floor mats $150 - $25 w masterpass

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 7:41 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
3998 posts
572 upvotes
Not avail for Mazda 2. Back to WeatherTech I go.
Mar 17, 2017
25 posts
5 upvotes
No tan/brown colour... only black available for me :( Lincoln Mkx and partsengine also shows no stock
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1910 posts
627 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Love these mats. Bought a set of 4 for my car and will now buy one for my wife's car. They have amazing coverage and are easy to clean. I find that due to their shallow design (instead of deep channels) it is easy to just hit them with the vacuum and they're done. Things don't get caked on the same way that channelled designs do. Highly recommend these.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Aug 8, 2009
157 posts
19 upvotes
Windsor
How do I purchase only front mats? Don't see an option
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1806 posts
279 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Damn, no mats for 2016 Sienna.
Jan 17, 2008
507 posts
86 upvotes
vorlik wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 1:35 pm
How do I purchase only front mats? Don't see an option
Year, make, model??
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2433 posts
446 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
brownstein wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 7:30 am
I clicked on the "purchase here" link and entered the details of my vehicle, which brought me back to the costco site but I didn't see any confirmation that the correct floor mats were ordered. Crossing my fingers that the right ones come, I guess.
DaBruuzer wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 7:53 am
Same exact issue. Here's hoping... Nice find, OP!
when i click on the OP link, all i see is ADD TO CART. clicked, fill in info and payment option etc but not able to choose vehicle? this is messed up!
Sep 27, 2016
86 posts
44 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Bedboi wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 1:41 pm
when i click on the OP link, all i see is ADD TO CART. clicked, fill in info and payment option etc but not able to choose vehicle? this is messed up!
Below the ADD TO CART, on the right of the Product Details area is a button that says Purchase Here. That takes you to an outside website to choose.
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2570 posts
144 upvotes
I ordered and received these last week ('17 CX-5). They're a tiny bit thinner than WeatherTech's from my other car, but they follow a similar design (1-1.5" raised lip around the sides and back of the mat for water collection. In my case, they're about $120 cheaper and they actually cover up the full height of the dead pedal, unlike WeatherTech.

Thanks OP for the heads up, the price went down $40 since my order so I put in a price protection request!
May 21, 2015
162 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if these come with third row seating mats as well for a grand caravan?

Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
1100 posts
151 upvotes
2013 Acura TL not even available. Lame.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
5246 posts
747 upvotes
Mont-Royal
1. black or grey? My car is audi a4 white paint with black interior. I feel like gray is easier to find if something falls on the floor & get dirty less easier than black.

2. does masterpass 25$ works more than one time?

3. how do u choose ur car? by cliquing on the purchase here link of the item in costco page?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
2342 posts
673 upvotes
toRFDer wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:14 am
I bought Weathertech custom floor mats for the past car and love them.

Does anyone have any experience with Maxpider and Weathertech and can comment on how they compare?
i do have Maxpider bought from Costco since mopre than 3 years, love them and they look as new as the day 1. Excellent product, excellent quality, easy to clean, etc.