Hot Deals

[Costco] Maxpider floor mats $150 - $25 w masterpass

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 7:41 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
1857 posts
679 upvotes
I've used weathertech for two vehicles in the past and just bought the maxpider for the new rav4. On the site they said not for EV rav4 but they really mean hybrid or ev. The liner for back fits really bad in my rav4 hybrid. the maxpider looks way better than the weathertech and is much cheaper too. We'll see if it performs as good as the weathertech. Also, maxpider has no custom-fit cargo liner.
"A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas!" -- Aragorn
Hath no loyalty to any ISP, for you shall receive none!
Aug 1, 2008
53 posts
13 upvotes
Roswell79 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:09 pm
Crap, I did exactly this... So if we are sent the wrong product, we can return at a Costco warehouse?
Yes, I think you can. I would call them first to confirm. I have this number tel:1.888.948.9204. HTH
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1188 posts
276 upvotes
Markham
Roswell79 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:09 pm
Crap, I did exactly this... So if we are sent the wrong product, we can return at a Costco warehouse?
I did this also during the summer. Ordered mats for my Buick (car one) then next day shopped for mats for my CR-V car two (without buying). I was sent the wrong mats (CR-V).

Anyhow, I was able to bring it to Costco and they took it back without issue. Naturally, I hadn’t used them and it still had all the stickers/tags.

I re-ordered for the Buick and stayed away from the site until I got my shipping notification. If it helps, I got both front and rear in the order. Compared to my Weathertechs in the CR-V, I think these are nicer though the fit in my Buick driver side isn’t as perfect as I wanted. Using these now about 3 months and they are holding up great.

I think with the Masterpass, this is a great deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
1731 posts
685 upvotes
thanks OP, now I can claim price guarantee with Costco
Aug 8, 2009
157 posts
19 upvotes
Windsor
jestik wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 1:38 pm
Year, make, model??
2018 mazda 3
Feb 18, 2010
610 posts
120 upvotes
Greely
Hmmm. I have some Husky weatherbeaters on order, or I would have consider the Maxpiders. I hear they look very nice...
Nov 19, 2012
273 posts
60 upvotes
bogolisk wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:18 pm
I've used weathertech for two vehicles in the past and just bought the maxpider for the new rav4. On the site they said not for EV rav4 but they really mean hybrid or ev. The liner for back fits really bad in my rav4 hybrid. the maxpider looks way better than the weathertech and is much cheaper too. We'll see if it performs as good as the weathertech. Also, maxpider has no custom-fit cargo liner.
Maxpider doesn’t come with a cargo liner at all? This would be a huge selling feature for me if it did.
Aug 7, 2004
54 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
tddoucette wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:04 pm
Maxpider doesn’t come with a cargo liner at all? This would be a huge selling feature for me if it did.
They seem to make cargo liners. Ebay has them. I wish costco had them. I bought yesterday and still waiting for shipment. Anyone's order shipped yet? Update: Just shipped!
Jul 26, 2007
923 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
sweet, 2017 CX-5 mats just came back into stock. saved 65 with the masterpass discount as well. thx OP
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1424 posts
364 upvotes
Brampton, ON
how do these compare to findway mats
Feb 3, 2009
324 posts
47 upvotes
Fergus, ON
old sparks wrote: Hmmm. I have some Husky weatherbeaters on order, or I would have consider the Maxpiders. I hear they look very nice...
Trying to decide between these two brands for my 2017 CR-V
Jan 8, 2009
992 posts
146 upvotes
Brampton
pattypatpatster wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 9:16 pm
Trying to decide between these two brands for my 2017 CR-V
Same here. I have used Husky before in another vehicle and they held well. I wanted to try maxpider now. Partsengine and Costco don't have them in stock and don't know when they will be getting stock. Not sure if it worth the wait as the price difference between maxpider and Husky from partsengine is close to $30 only with Husky giving 10% off at majority of retailers.

Do you know any place that has maxpider in stock for '17 CRV?
Aug 26, 2003
260 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
dealerguy wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 11:15 pm
Same here. I have used Husky before in another vehicle and they held well. I wanted to try maxpider now. Partsengine and Costco don't have them in stock and don't know when they will be getting stock. Not sure if it worth the wait as the price difference between maxpider and Husky from partsengine is close to $30 only with Husky giving 10% off at majority of retailers.

The black Maxpider mats show as in stock for me at Partsengine.
Aug 5, 2003
307 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
dealerguy wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 11:15 pm

I see that Costco has the CRV for other MY's (2016, etc). Did you call them to ask them about the 2017 stock? Also, does anyone know if the 2016 will fit the 2017 CRV? Costco's price is 25% less than other retailers (for either the Maxpider or the Husky).
Here's my HEAT.
Jan 8, 2009
992 posts
146 upvotes
Brampton
3-putt wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 7:49 am
I see that Costco has the CRV for other MY's (2016, etc). Did you call them to ask them about the 2017 stock? Also, does anyone know if the 2016 will fit the 2017 CRV? Costco's price is 25% less than other retailers (for either the Maxpider or the Husky).
2016 crv mats don't fit in 2017. Part number ris different.