• Nov 18th, 2017 7:41 pm
Jan 17, 2009
28 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
bobbyg9 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 3:58 pm
Do you have both to compare?
I have the Findways (running them for 13 months) and have seen the Maxpider in person. The Findways are basically waterproof carpet that look OEM and are half the price. Also Findway is located in Markham so just go look at them in person.
Feb 20, 2011
542 posts
105 upvotes
Ecsta wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 4:32 pm
I have the Findways (running them for 13 months) and have seen the Maxpider in person. The Findways are basically waterproof carpet that look OEM and are half the price. Also Findway is located in Markham so just go look at them in person.
Thanks these were only 10$ more than the Findways because I would have to pay 15$ shipping with findway... Not everyone lives in TO. The Maxpider are also waterproof
Nov 11, 2017
1 posts
I have findway for both my cars for last 2 years and just bought these as findway does not make for my new car. I must say that I am surprised with the quality and appearance so far.
I just got them today and they look very nice in the car
worth the money
Aug 27, 2010
42 posts
31 upvotes
Québec, Canada
Protip: I tried to order on findway.ca mats for an Elantra 2014, but it was OOS. A quick google search pointed me to staples.ca (https://www.staples.ca/en/abc/product_2 ... CA_1_20001). Combine that with newsletter 10$ off coupon, and it's a pretty good deal. I just received them today (ordered monday)!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1802 posts
279 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Received mine from Partsengine for my Sienna.
I ordered on Friday, so I guess I catched the last of their stock for that car.
They look much nicer than weathertech I got for my dad last year for his Sienna.
Jan 10, 2011
259 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa
bobbyg9 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 3:58 pm
Do you have both to compare?
I bought both the Maxpider and Findway for my two cars. Findway looks more oem but is lighter. Maxpider is a tad heavier (less then weathertech though) and the top material looks like the bottom material of the Findway. Fitment, both fits very well even though the Maxpider fits a tad better for my cars. Personally I prefer Maxpider style.
Sep 15, 2006
502 posts
128 upvotes
I've seen conflicting statements from people and what is described on the product page. Are these mats plastic on top or fabric?
Jan 10, 2011
259 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa
engman13 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 8:23 am
I've seen conflicting statements from people and what is described on the product page. Are these mats plastic on top or fabric?
Hard to describe but it's hard to the touch so I would say plastic. The weaving does look similar to carbon fiber in black.
Nov 24, 2006
615 posts
89 upvotes
toyopl wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 7:54 am
Received mine from Partsengine for my Sienna.
I ordered on Friday, so I guess I catched the last of their stock for that car.
They look much nicer than weathertech I got for my dad last year for his Sienna.
I think you did get one of the last ones in stock! I ordered mine on Sunday for my Sienna and they said it's a 4-6 week wait...

How's the fitment for the Sienna? I wasn't able to find any samples or pics online on how it fits on a Sienna.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
1750 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
I replaced my Findways with Maxspiders on my Mazda. The placement of the heel pad on the Findways wasn't close enough to the pedals so my heel would rest on the carpet. Eventually the carpet wore away and my shoe was digging a hole into the mat. Also the alignment of the floor mat pegs was a little off so sometimes it would come loose.

Overal I find the Maxspiders much better. Perfect fit, very secure. I wish had bought these originally.
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Jan 17, 2008
507 posts
86 upvotes
engman13 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 8:23 am

They are plastic with a printed texture designed to look like fabric. If you're looking at them from a few feet away, they look like a fabric. When you feel them it's obvious they are plastic.
Look them on up Youtube.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1802 posts
279 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
kuri wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 9:36 am
I think you did get one of the last ones in stock! I ordered mine on Sunday for my Sienna and they said it's a 4-6 week wait...

How's the fitment for the Sienna? I wasn't able to find any samples or pics online on how it fits on a Sienna.
I'll test fit them tomorrow, as wife took car to work today.
Will snap a pic for you while I'm at it.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
3014 posts
80 upvotes
Markham
allaire wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 7:29 am
Protip: I tried to order on findway.ca mats for an Elantra 2014, but it was OOS. A quick google search pointed me to staples.ca (https://www.staples.ca/en/abc/product_2 ... CA_1_20001). Combine that with newsletter 10$ off coupon, and it's a pretty good deal. I just received them today (ordered monday)!
Nice! I didn't even know Staples carried it on their website. I just picked up a set from the Findway office location for my 2001 Elantra Touring and they seem to fit very well. I like the style of the Maxspider but doesn't look like they have any for the Elantra Touring...
May 16, 2015
34 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary, AB
It appears that Partsengine has a deal on the Husky liners. Around 30% off plus an additional 10% at checkout.

Any thoughts with the Husky liners vs Maxspider, Weathertech, etc? for the Toyota Highlander?
Nov 17, 2007
65 posts
75 upvotes
Regina
This is the fitment of the maxduras on my 2016 superduty. Pretty poor if you ask me
I contacted u-we’ll and sent pics we will see what they say
Images
  • AB1CD520-6506-4EF9-9400-8A17693C4670.jpeg
  • F7ED45CD-9D1B-4142-89DB-4C0CDD13963A.jpeg