Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Member - $70 off 4 Bridgestone Tires Plus A Complimentary Free Auto Safety Kit

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2011 12:52 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 4, 2004
511 posts
22 upvotes

[Costco] Costco Member - $70 off 4 Bridgestone Tires Plus A Complimentary Free Auto Safety Kit

Receive this in the mail,

$70 Off a set of 4 Bridgestone tires valid from August 29 to October 2, 2011
*$17.5 off per tire. Offer valid at all Costco warehouses in Canada and online at Costco.ca. This offer cannot be combined with any other BRIDGESTONE promotion or purchase program

Opposite side,
Receive a complimentary auto safety kit with the purchase of four BRIDGESTONE tires
*Between August 29 and September 11, 2011, Costco members can receive a complimentary Auto Safety Kit with the purchase of 4 Bridgestone Times. Limited quantities available, at Tire Centre locations only.

So sorry guys, my bad, both offers start on August 29, not August 19.
29 replies
Jul 13, 2006
765 posts
26 upvotes
I went to Costco today before seeing your post and the Tire shop guy told me that there are no promotions and wanted me to check back after two weeks.

I need to replace my 235/65/17 tires and each Michelin tires cost $249 + installation + tax :cry:

I think in June Michelin was giving a $70 off 4 tires rebate
Apr 10, 2010
231 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Do they have winter tires now? This is my first time buying tires. Will there be sales on winter tires near the winter?
Aug 31, 2008
434 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
if you can, shopping across the border saves you much more.
May 18, 2005
660 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
funinagg wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 1:34 pm

true but more hassel.

I use these guys for winter tires and rims - http://www.simplytire.com/

They're are on the board and have been reviewed alot.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2044 posts
168 upvotes
Read this thread about ordering tires from JCWhitney. Shipping is reasonable and prices are terrific. No duty at the door.

Highly recommended!

Tirerack prices look great until they tack the ridiculous shipping on. 1010tires I found to be expensive.
Mar 26, 2010
209 posts
23 upvotes
So the safety kit comes in handy when your car flips over from the bridgestone tires
Sep 7, 2008
89 posts
13 upvotes
AAA wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 12:50 pm
Receive this in the mail,

$70 Off a set of 4 Bridgestone tires valid from August 19 to October 2, 2011
*$17.5 off per tire. Offer valid at all Costco warehouses in Canada and online at Costco.ca. This offer cannot be combined with any other BRIDGESTONE promotion or purchase program

Opposite side,
Receive a complimentary auto safety kit with the purchase of four BRIDGESTONE tires
*Between August 29 and September 11, 2011, Costco members can receive a complimentary Auto Safety Kit with the purchase of 4 Bridgestone Times. Limited quantities available, at Tire Centre locations only.

Hi there,

Can you confirm that the $70 off starts on Aug 19th and not Aug 29th?

I purchased my tires last month and they would fall in the 30 day price protection if this offer starts from Aug 19th.

Thanks.
Dec 14, 2007
351 posts
27 upvotes
funinagg wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 1:34 pm

Not always. It is very brand and size specific.

Example Michelin - LTX A/T2 size P235/65R17

J.C. whitney 192.99
Costco Canada 205.99.

By the time you pay for shipping it's not worth it.
not to mention costco's rotation and balancing benefit, plus warranty.
Dec 14, 2007
351 posts
27 upvotes
navdeepnippy wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 2:58 pm
Hi there,

Can you confirm that the $70 off starts on Aug 19th and not Aug 29th?

I purchased my tires last month and they would fall in the 30 day price protection if this offer starts from Aug 19th.

Thanks.

August 29th on the flyer I got.
Apr 5, 2008
608 posts
72 upvotes
Nice, thanks OP. This deal must start on the 29th because I called today and they were unaware of any deals.
[OP]
May 4, 2004
511 posts
22 upvotes
I was in a hurry when I posted and I'm so sorry that I got the date wrong. Both offers valid from August 29.
Apr 5, 2008
608 posts
72 upvotes
Ok so I went to Costco today to special order some LM-60s. Didnt think I'd care much for the roadside kit...was only interested in the $70 off...but after seeing the kit...WOW! THIS THING IS AWESOME! It literally has everything you need for a winter roadside emergency and more. Im probably going to take most of the items out, except for if I were to take out of city trips or something.

Air compressor, tow strap, shovel, booster cable, heat packs + poncho + gloves + blanket, basic first aid stuff, flashlight, tools, etc... There's even a complimentary 1 year roadside assistance.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
1794 posts
303 upvotes
nobb wrote:
Aug 30th, 2011 10:42 pm
Ok so I went to Costco today to special order some LM-60s. Didnt think I'd care much for the roadside kit...was only interested in the $70 off...but after seeing the kit...WOW! THIS THING IS AWESOME! It literally has everything you need for a winter roadside emergency and more. Im probably going to take most of the items out, except for if I were to take out of city trips or something.

Air compressor, tow strap, shovel, booster cable, heat packs + poncho + gloves + blanket, basic first aid stuff, flashlight, tools, etc... There's even a complimentary 1 year roadside assistance.

Fancy!

Anyone know if Costco is carrying winter tires yet?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
5316 posts
277 upvotes
nobb wrote:
Aug 30th, 2011 10:42 pm

Is it this one my friend?
http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.asp ... 5*&topnav=
× < >