Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco: Michelin Stealth wiper blades - $8.99 any size to 28'' (on sale from $11.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2014 6:03 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 29, 2009
585 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I bought two 26" and two 17" for my 2008 honda cr-v today.

I had a 2003 cr-v before and i bought some 20" and 21" before.
But, i sold the 2003 cr-v.But i have some new 20" and 21" wiper left.
If anyone need 20" and 21" , pm me
Dec 9, 2008
936 posts
88 upvotes
Hamilton
west wrote:
Oct 17th, 2010 5:24 am
These wipers are new and were only available at costco this fall. So take most of the reviews you get on here with a grain of salt because they're basing it on the older generation model. I just bought these 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Seemed a lot better than the older generation michelin wipers.

+100000.

Alot of these reviews are haters for the old version (Hydroedge)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2010
5824 posts
500 upvotes
London
That FAQ says the blades can be recycled. Anyone have any idea where one could take wiper blades to be recycled?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
5922 posts
151 upvotes
Murica
they look alright.
picked up a set for my dad's teg.

didn't know what size for 3series, so I didn't get them, will get refills instead.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
2816 posts
310 upvotes
GTEH!
99SiR wrote:
Oct 13th, 2010 3:05 pm
If anyone is still looking RCSS is clearing out their 'RainX' brand wipers only a few selected sizes for $8-9. I saw a 20" and 18" on clearance. As for the other sizes YMMV.

From time to time RCSS clears out the RainX wipers. I bought some 24" and 19" blades for as low as $1.64 and $1.24, respectively, for each size.
Again, this is YMMV. NOT ALL RCSS have this clearance price
😎
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4150 posts
151 upvotes
North York
Back up to $11.99 a piece. Sizes from 16" to 26" available
Korean girlfriends? Learn to Google? Save money?
What RFD can do for you?

If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
5922 posts
151 upvotes
Murica
JAGpilot wrote:
Oct 24th, 2010 2:07 pm
Back up to $11.99 a piece. Sizes from 16" to 26" available

sales over. should be moved to expired deal
Nov 20, 2003
525 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
GeneralDisaray wrote:
Oct 13th, 2010 8:21 pm
i'm surpised at all the negativity.

i installed these 22" and 21" on my 00 Pathfinder and they work perfectly. as good as OEM, if not better. granted I don't know how these will hold up after winter but so far they are amazing for rain, just keep the rubber clean once in a while. the hydroedge ones also worked well for me before so maybe it's just the shape of my windshield that works well with these.

I have the same car and my michelin's are the brand before hydroedge, michelin radius.
It has held out very well for the past 3-4 years.
I agree that it is the shape of the windshield.
The flatter the windshield, the better the blade contact.
I bought it for my other car and the end didn't touch the glass.
Returned that set.

Bought the stealth and will let you know how it fares on my Pathy.
kookieMonster2k2 - GTA Baby!!
Jul 13, 2006
888 posts
20 upvotes
Anyone who is reviewing based on the old Hydroedge model -- these are 100% NOT THE SAME BLADE at all!

The Stealth design is basically a hybrid of the beam style and the old "linkages" style. The best of both worlds -- low profile, QUIET, and excellent windshield contact.

I've had the Stealth ones from Costco on my TSX and on my wife's Odyssey for over a month now, and they are superb wipers. I'm extremely anal about clean windshields - almost OCD - and these wipers are by-far the best I've ever used.

At regular price, they're a steal!

(For what its worth, Canadian Tire and Walmart each have their own variations of this 'new' technology, at 2-3x the price!).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9721 posts
427 upvotes
maniacshopper wrote:
Oct 25th, 2010 9:23 am
sales over. should be moved to expired deal

These go on sale at costco all the time. And regular price, they are still very cheap in comparison to similar types of wipers at other places. Even at regular price a thread on here in Hot Deals would be warranted, just the OP and title needs updating.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2005
2016 posts
2635 upvotes
Holy thread revival Batman!

I saw this in the Hot Deals section and got excited that these wipers were actually on sale this week... woulda been a nice deal!
Nothing to see here folks...
Jan 11, 2010
452 posts
29 upvotes
sujat wrote:
Oct 13th, 2010 10:40 am
I think most wipers need to be replaced after a Year, especially if they were used over winter.

I hope you are not talking about returning these one-year old used wipers to Costco!

You really should replace blades twice a year. If there are actually any blades out there that last more then 1 year in an area that uses sand and salt I'd like to hear about them. And if there triple the price...well it only takes a few minutes to change blades (if you have the right adapters of course ).
May 13, 2006
372 posts
29 upvotes
Markham
bst wrote:
Oct 13th, 2010 2:22 pm
If you still have the original wiper blade, just head over to Honda dealership and get their inserts. It's only $6 a piece. Perfect fit every time.

Yea, dont bother with these aftermarket blades...if u got an 2006+ civic just replace the inserts at the dealer... :)
× < >