Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco New Membership Promo Code on Flipp - Online Voucher: $40 Exec $20 Gold Star

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2019 5:33 pm
[OP]
Sep 2, 2019
4 posts
7 upvotes

[Costco] Costco New Membership Promo Code on Flipp - Online Voucher: $40 Exec $20 Gold Star

Found two promo codes on the Flipp app that give you an online voucher for new member sign ups:

Executive Offer: $40 Costco.ca Online Voucher - Code = EXFLIPP40
Gold Star Offer: $20 Costco.ca Online Voucher - Code = GSFLIPP20

Seems to expire Oct 27, 2019

Good luck!
Images
  • 2019-09-03_11-44-56.jpg
25 replies
Feb 11, 2019
269 posts
327 upvotes
ON
LurkerPoster wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 11:48 am
Found two promo codes on the Flipp app that give you an online voucher for new member sign ups:

Executive Offer: $40 Costco.ca Online Voucher - Code = EXFLIPP40
Gold Star Offer: $20 Costco.ca Online Voucher - Code = GSFLIPP20

Seems to expire Oct 27, 2019

Good luck!
Wow, what a coincidence that this happens to be the same as the perpetual offer plastered on the costco.ca homepage!
https://www.costco.ca/membership-offer.html
Mar 3, 2015
268 posts
316 upvotes
King City
Oh wow I misread that as $40 for an exec membership and $20 for a regular.

It's better than nothing if you need a membership right now but there has been better deals
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1443 posts
6055 upvotes
Warning to any couples - tried jumping between "new customer promos" on the 2nd year of membership by signing up for a "new" membership in my name instead of my S.O's, but they immediately picked up on the fact that I was listed as the spouse on my S.O's account. They processed it eventually but flagged my account/our account that they won't do it again next year.

You could jump between new customer promos yearly if you only had 1 card and only ever visited Costco together, and never got the spouse membership, though.
Feb 11, 2019
269 posts
327 upvotes
ON
Leverage wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 12:01 pm
Warning to any couples - tried jumping between "new customer promos" on the 2nd year of membership by signing up for a "new" membership in my name instead of my S.O's, but they immediately picked up on the fact that I was listed as the spouse on my S.O's account. They processed it eventually but flagged my account/our account that they won't do it again next year.

You could jump between new customer promos yearly if you only had 1 card and only ever visited Costco together, and never got the spouse membership, though.
Amateur, real deal hunters get a name change every year! (Except QC)
Jul 10, 2017
22 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Only getting 1 cent off for both executive and gold star options :(
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1211 posts
531 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
z0mbi3 wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 12:05 pm
Only getting 1 cent off for both executive and gold star options :(
You are not getting a discount off the membership, you are getting an online voucher, which you will get in an email after you checked out.
Jul 10, 2017
22 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Feb30th wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 12:10 pm
You are not getting a discount off the membership, you are getting an online voucher, which you will get in an email after you checked out.
It seems I jumped the gun! Thanks for the clarification.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2019
4 posts
7 upvotes
Damn dude - why didn’t you tell me about this before!!! I was searching all over this forum for a promo code last month and the Costco site and didn’t find anything. Share!! Don’t hog these offers for yourself!!!
Nov 25, 2014
259 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LurkerPoster wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 12:23 pm
Damn dude - why didn’t you tell me about this before!!! I was searching all over this forum for a promo code last month and the Costco site and didn’t find anything. Share!! Don’t hog these offers for yourself!!!
Wow !! You finally joined RFD to rant about this? You might as well put some time and effort by contributing into the community before you start complaining !!!

Thanks for posting btw...
Jan 28, 2018
704 posts
1111 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My membership renewal date is near.

Why don’t companies have anything for people who’re already customers? :(
We The North!
[OP]
Sep 2, 2019
4 posts
7 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 12:36 pm
Wow !! You finally joined RFD to rant about this? You might as well put some time and effort by contributing into the community before you start complaining !!!

Thanks for posting btw...
You’re welcome. I am the OP. Lol.
Nov 28, 2007
41 posts
18 upvotes
For those with inquisitive minds:
"This offer is for new members or memberships that have been expired for more than 18 months. Offer only available online on Costco.ca, expires November 24, 2019 and may not be combined with any other offers."
Nov 20, 2017
325 posts
456 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2019 12:48 pm
My membership renewal date is near.

Why don’t companies have anything for people who’re already customers? :(
Upfront investments are often prohibitively expensive to do long-term.