• Jun 8th, 2011 8:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 28, 2004
245 posts
42 upvotes

[Costco] Costco - Nexstyle Bermuda toilet - $88

Sorry guys for the lack of info but I should have taken a pic with more detail. Costco is selling a Nexstyle Bermuda Toilet for I believe $88 or $86. It's a dual flush and includes wax ring, toilet seat etc. I've never heard of Nexstyle toilets and can't find any info when googling it so therefore haven't purchased it yet but was hoping maybe someone can shed some light on this?
69 replies
Jan 8, 2005
638 posts
77 upvotes
Windsor
Slayguy wrote:
Dec 30th, 2010 9:30 am
Costco is selling a Nexstyle Bermuda Toilet for I believe $88 or $86. It's a dual flush and includes wax ring, toilet seat etc....maybe someone can shed some light on this?

anyone else have seen that toilet?
windsor has only regular WR
Jan 4, 2011
1 posts
Windsor, ON
I'm looking at that same toilet. Costco told me they were made by "Quality Craft" http://www.qualitycraft.com
When I contacted the manufacturer they said the Bermuda HET Dual Flush Toilet is a special order by Costco. Their sales dept. emailed me a one page spec sheet. Not too much info on it .... probably the same amount of info listed on the box.
Trevor
Dec 30, 2004
374 posts
27 upvotes
Has anyone had any reviews on this?

I bought a new house and the builder installed $30 toilets that take 2-3 times to flush correctly.

Thanks

rks
Mar 29, 2007
170 posts
37 upvotes
Nepean
rks wrote:
Jan 9th, 2011 2:41 pm
Has anyone had any reviews on this?

I bought a new house and the builder installed $30 toilets that take 2-3 times to flush correctly.

Thanks

rks

I have installed 2 in my house, last 1 pending. First one went smoothly. Second one, not quite. Water leaked at where the tank-to-bowl bolt (RHS) is. Upon close inspection, I believe it is due to (1) holes (in the tank and bowl) not aligning properly and/or (2) the insulating foam got in the way of the rubber washer. Obviously better QC can probably rules that out. Fix was easy, but only after water dripping onto the floor.

My comments about it:
1. it works great (compare to the 13 LPF I replaced)
2. white is the only color
3. a bit higher than the one it replaces
4. super quiet when filling
5. everything included. Nothing more is required.
6. tank wobbles a bit when being pushed. May require something to fill the gap between tank and bowl.
7. very cost effective, consider I may be able to get $65 govt grant per unit. : )
Jan 8, 2005
638 posts
77 upvotes
Windsor
shagnthings wrote:
Jan 5th, 2011 4:00 pm
I'm looking at that same toilet. Costco
Have you seen it in the Windsor store?
Nov 13, 2003
155 posts
1 upvote
I was in Costo - marche central - MTL yesterday and didn't seen one, but if someone know where to find it in Montreal area , please let me know !
Mar 5, 2002
708 posts
21 upvotes
If anyone gets the opportunity, could you take a picture and post? (I'll try to do the same if I get the chance as well!) :)
Cheers!
Tano
Aug 16, 2005
535 posts
51 upvotes
Saw them at Costco Woodbridge ( colossus) on Sunday. Lots there. I actually picked up the one piece Water Ridge model as I've installed 3 of them already without any issues. As other posters said, the two piece could pose some difficulty in respect to leaks. No such issues with the one piece. Yes, I paid over $50 more but I believe they're worth it.

York region gives back $75 per toilet. I am not 100% certain the Bermuda one is in the list although the WaterRidge is. I already got the rebates for the other 3 and just submitted the last one.

The water Ridge model has also the slow lid and seat, a must have if you have young children.

I love the waterRidge model and it is also extremely quiet on fillup.

Mark
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
16766 posts
3100 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I'll be the first to say it.

Crappy deal.
Jul 30, 2003
812 posts
43 upvotes
markdweasel wrote:
Jan 11th, 2011 9:36 am
Saw them at Costco Woodbridge ( colossus) on Sunday. Lots there. I actually picked up the one piece Water Ridge model as I've installed 3 of them already without any issues. As other posters said, the two piece could pose some difficulty in respect to leaks. No such issues with the one piece. Yes, I paid over $50 more but I believe they're worth it.

York region gives back $75 per toilet. I am not 100% certain the Bermuda one is in the list although the WaterRidge is. I already got the rebates for the other 3 and just submitted the last one.

The water Ridge model has also the slow lid and seat, a must have if you have young children.

I love the waterRidge model and it is also extremely quiet on fillup.

Mark
I installed the waterridge one piece at my last house... I've been waiting for them to go on sale ever since I moved. I picked it up about 1.5 years ago for approx $115 and they haven't been back at that price since :cry:
Aug 16, 2005
535 posts
51 upvotes
Miguel wrote:
Jan 11th, 2011 9:59 am
I installed the waterridge one piece at my last house... I've been waiting for them to go on sale ever since I moved. I picked it up about 1.5 years ago for approx $115 and they haven't been back at that price since :cry:
I bought 3 last time they were on sale for 120. should have got one more. so stupid.

I also got tired of waiting as well so bought one. I had my final energy audit yesterday and I needed one last toilet. York region did extend the rebate but I am not sure for how long. It's nice to actually get paid to install a new toilet. with all the grants, I made ~$80 per toilet. Sweet!

Mark
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2314 posts
189 upvotes
Love our 1-pc waterridge but haven't bought/had experience with this 2-pc.
Model is indeed on the latest (Dec. 15, 2010) MAP list under QualityCraft Bermuda EL ADA model 200119 and it's flush perfomance score is listed at 800 (the 1pc is listed at 500).

http://www.veritec.ca/uploads/latest%20MaP.xls
Apr 11, 2007
245 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
mangoman wrote:
Jan 11th, 2011 5:44 pm
Love our 1-pc waterridge but haven't bought/had experience with this 2-pc.
Model is indeed on the latest (Dec. 15, 2010) MAP list under QualityCraft Bermuda EL ADA model 200119 and it's flush perfomance score is listed at 800 (the 1pc is listed at 500).

http://www.veritec.ca/uploads/latest%20MaP.xls

MAP of 500 is low, even 800. I am looking to buy the American Standard Cadet 3 with a MAP of 1000.
× < >