Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco online fireworks pack $60 off now $199

Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2866 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco online fireworks pack $60 off now $199

Costco has this deal online every year and with Victoria Day coming up I wanted to let everyone know about it - it's an awesome fireworks package. I hate to think what you'd pay for this at a trailer or fireworks store. It will be enough for my family to have envy-inspiring displays for both Victoria Day and Canada Day. Here's what you get:

Cakes:

•1 Shotgun Wedding
•1 Big Bubba
•1 Redneck Ruckus
•1 Mojo Mania
•1 Jail Bird
•1 Monkey Business
•1 Falling Leaves
•1 Menace

Fanned cakes:
•1 Full House
•1 Crazy Palms
•1 Evil Enemy

Sky rockets:
•1 50-shot Strobing Missiles

Barrages:
•1 Space Invader
•1 Cherry Blaster

Tube type:
•1 Rainbow Mine/Whistles
•1 Saturn Ring

Brazilian shells:
•1 Brazillian Bombshell
•1 Shazzam

Specialty bombettes:
•1 Multi-colour Stargun
•1 Screaming Banshee

Fountains:
•1 UFO
•1 Pixie Dust

Roman candles:
•1 Party Girl
•1 Twilight

The do have fireworks in stores but IIRC not until Canada Day. Enjoy!!!
43 replies
Dec 13, 2006
288 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't know we can play firework on Victoria Day.
Good to know.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
MMM so you are going to burn $200+ tax on Victoria day? .
If you donate it to any local or international charity organization,trust me it's gonna bring joy to your life and others way more than this pack of fireworks.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1753 posts
1902 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: MMM so you are going to burn $200+ tax on Victoria day? .
If you donate it to any local or international charity organization,trust me it's gonna bring joy to your life and others way more than this pack of fireworks.
I'm sure the same can be said about any post on RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
DanP wrote: I'm sure the same can be said about any post on RFD.
No I don't think so,unless there are weeds threads here I'm not aware of.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2290 posts
772 upvotes
Toronto
If 10 people pitch in, that's only $20 each...
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
EdLeafs wrote: If 10 people pitch in, that's only $20 each...
If we can get everyone in Toronto on RFD to pitch in it would be a <cent each....but everyone here is too cheap to pay so forget about it
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
2319 posts
620 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
My previous neighbourhood would make a gathering out of it. Each house would put in $5-$10 and entire cres would gather for the evening to light fireworks and relax.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
I was thinking if I should get these for a summer long weekend, but now you just ruined it for me. I'm sure your words will echo with every firecracker, if I buy and light up those fireworks..
Oh well, I'll just use the money for more alcohol, to make the world around me appear better
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
CFRTim wrote: I was thinking if I should get these for a summer long weekend, but now you just ruined it for me. I'm sure your words will echo with every firecracker, if I buy and light up those fireworks..
Oh well, I'll just use the money for more alcohol, to make the world around me appear better
lol +1
Apr 16, 2015
900 posts
577 upvotes
Amen brother.
Fireworks can be watched for free all kinds of places. Why blow over $200 ??
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
It's probably better to buy the fireworks and bring it to those underpriviledged kids and provide a show and making them happy that way rather than giving a charitable org 200 bucks so they can whittle it down to 7 cents on the dollar "for kids".

Other than that, I support the idea on directing resources on goals that make a difference over direct personal enjoyment. Usually.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
May 14, 2012
398 posts
94 upvotes
PICKERING
Since I have for several years now both bought fireworks for Victoria day to set off with friends and family and donated money to charities (much more than spent of fireworks), I can tell you that me and my family have many more lasting memories from the fireworks that we do from looking at the automatic charity withdrawals from our bank accounts. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others, but there is a place for self enjoyment as well.

Plus, since I was going to do fireworks anyway, saving money just leaves me more to give.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
dudeexcellent wrote: Since I have for several years now both bought fireworks for Victoria day to set off with friends and family and donated money to charities (much more than spent of fireworks), I can tell you that me and my family have many more lasting memories from the fireworks that we do from looking at the automatic charity withdrawals from our bank accounts. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others, but there is a place for self enjoyment as well.

Plus, since I was going to do fireworks anyway, saving money just leaves me more to give.
But the fireworks are only good for once a year, while the charity contributions are monthly. I think the key is to set aside one day each month where the entire family can huddle around the laptop at 11:59pm and countdown those 60 seconds until the withdrawal happens. It's actually pretty exciting and provides a great bonding moment for suburban families.
Sep 20, 2010
252 posts
155 upvotes
wildzero wrote: But the fireworks are only good for once a year, while the charity contributions are monthly. I think the key is to set aside one day each month where the entire family can huddle around the laptop at 11:59pm and countdown those 60 seconds until the withdrawal happens. It's actually pretty exciting and provides a great bonding moment for suburban families.
[IMG]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58840619.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1764 posts
1015 upvotes
I love that burning money for fireworks is an awful waste, but buying 10 laptops that are on for a pricing error is totally acceptable, well depending on if you managed to still get one yourself and the hoarder didn't take them all of course
Mar 17, 2015
145 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Isn't that their normal sale price? ..... not sure that this is a "hot deal".. but having a ton of fireworks is never a bad thing... haha.
Apr 29, 2001
273 posts
190 upvotes
Montreal
[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VVTi5kT1IfI/V ... ughing.png[/IMG]
wildzero wrote: But the fireworks are only good for once a year, while the charity contributions are monthly. I think the key is to set aside one day each month where the entire family can huddle around the laptop at 11:59pm and countdown those 60 seconds until the withdrawal happens. It's actually pretty exciting and provides a great bonding moment for suburban families.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
9113 posts
2403 upvotes
MikeBrewerWheelerDealer wrote: Amen brother.
Fireworks can be watched for free all kinds of places. Why blow over $200 ??
Exactly. As previous suggested, spend the $200 on booze you can bring to the park to watch all the various public fireworks shows available, will probably have a much better time. Remember, allot some of that $200 for Gatorade for the hang over.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
May 14, 2012
398 posts
94 upvotes
PICKERING
Ummm.....yeah...hope you are being sarcastic. Saying the fireworks are "only good for once a year" is beyond crazy...they are called memories....and since my children have wonderful memories the actually clearly remember the fireworks for years to come and often bring up how much they enjoyed the occasion and ask when the next display is.

For children, my opinion is that the best way for them to share in the experience is to sponsor a child in another country....really provides a connection. In the mean time I'll be buying fireworks with my tax refund that results from my charitable donations.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)