Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11312 posts
5494 upvotes
Vaughan

Costco online purchase

Looking to buy a treadmill from Costco online. Do I need membership for this online order?
4 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
teoconca wrote: Looking to buy a treadmill from Costco online. Do I need membership for this online order?
You can , just create a Costco account but as non member you'll pay more .Sometimes it's very minimal
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
A while back, there used to be a 5% non-member surcharge for online if you don't have a membership but that is gone now. Members and non-members pay the same prices online.

If the item is available instore (and they aren't always) it will be cheaper instore because the shipping fee is built into the online price.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Banned
Jun 19, 2015
46 posts
8 upvotes
Be aware as 1 thing I have found about Costco. They offer a largely different selection on their website then in store where the deals tend to be better.

Last time I must a count 8 items I made a note of in store especially the deal or sale items and none of them I could find on their website. Their site seems more like a 3rd party sellers platform who's products I rarely see in store, which is bad I like to see, feel and test or try a product before purchase as it saves me the time and hassle of a return.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
9113 posts
2403 upvotes
teoconca wrote: Looking to buy a treadmill from Costco online. Do I need membership for this online order?
Don't need a membership, no difference to the price without one. Their price already has shipping and everything else factored in (it's while the same product is always cheaper in store). You can create an account without a membership, having a membership number just links the account to it so that all purchases can go towards your 2% rebate if you have Executive.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)