Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

ON Only- Bosch 24-in Built in Dishwasher $599 (25% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2019 7:24 am
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
damis wrote: Interested... Can I ask for more information on this 25% rebate? Where do you see it?
Deal is in store only
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
newlyborn wrote: I agree with you but I prefer to get the rebate instantly than to apply and wait for cheque which has a good possibility of lost in mail.
Cheque?
On costco.ca the 25% rebate is instant when you add item 1377804 to your cart in addition to each qualifying appliance.
Qualifying appliances:
https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?key ... gyrebate19

If you agree that this deal is only in Ontario please edit your title.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4517 posts
3449 upvotes
Vaughan
It seems that I may be missing something but when I add DW to my cart, it does not give me any rebate. Do I have to add another appliance in order to get the rebate?
gregv wrote: Cheque?
On costco.ca the 25% rebate is instant when you add item 1377804 to your cart in addition to each qualifying appliance.
Qualifying appliances:
https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?key ... gyrebate19

If you agree that this deal is only in Ontario please edit your title.
Certified HVAC Pro. Committed to Customer, not brand. Past RFD Review
2024 AC, Furnace, Heat Pump and Water Heater Groupbuy
Apr 5, 2010
527 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
Where they get that deal?
therein60mins wrote: I’ve read someone on the Ontario Rebate Savings thread getting a 300 series in the $600-650 price point... I’m looking to get a similar deal!... Third rack on this one is a nice feature!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Didn't know the 90 day return policy kicked in for appliances.

Good price for sure and with the unbeatable Costco return policy, it's a no brainer.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
newlyborn wrote: It seems that I may be missing something but when I add DW to my cart, it does not give me any rebate. Do I have to add another appliance in order to get the rebate?
Yes, you need to add 1x item 1377804 to your cart in addition to each qualifying appliance.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
newlyborn wrote: Got it. Than certianly its better to walk in the store as you can buy standalone DW and still avail 25% off.
Sorry, my yes was to whether you were missing adding the item # to get 25% rebate.
No, you do not need to buy more than one appliance.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2756 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
Costco doesn't offer extended warranty for their appliances, right?
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Roger and Virgin Mobile.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2756 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
newlyborn wrote: I just learned today that Costco does offer extended warranty. Its available online and in store.
Thanks, I am debating to spend extra $98 for 3 year extended warranty, I don't believe extra year warranty offered by credit cards cover appliances.

**EDIT** my credit card does cover one extra year of warranty for electrical appliances with exceptions:

Loss or damage to electrical appliances or devices of any kind (including wiring) when loss or damage is due to electrical currents artificially generated,
including arcing, unless fire or explosion ensues and then only for such loss and damage.
Last edited by Headbeancounter on Sep 18th, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 5, 2017
266 posts
198 upvotes
Calgary
For those of you picking up the dishwasher yourself, are you doing the installation? Or are you hiring someone to do that for you? From my experience, most dishwashers are hardwired.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2756 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
JonahL wrote: For those of you picking up the dishwasher yourself, are you doing the installation? Or are you hiring someone to do that for you? From my experience, most dishwashers are hardwired.
Unless you have never installed anything before, it is a relatively easy DIY project, as there are only three wires to hook up in addition to the water supply and drain hose, just make sure the power supply is completely off from the fuse box before you start. That said, if you are not comfortable, then get a professional to do it.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4517 posts
3449 upvotes
Vaughan
It may be worth buying is through Costco as I am sure third party can't just brush off Cosctco members easily. For warranty purposes Costco has a separate concierge services.
Headbeancounter wrote: Thanks, I am debating to spend extra $98 for 3 year extended warranty, I don't believe extra year warranty offered by credit cards cover appliances.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4517 posts
3449 upvotes
Vaughan
I totally agree. I do it myself as it should be a simple swap.However in GTA, you can hire someone for merely 80 $.
Headbeancounter wrote: Unless you have never installed anything before, it is a relatively easy DIY project, as there are only three wires to hook up in addition to the water supply and drain hose, just make sure the power supply is completely off from the fuse box before you start. That said, if you are not comfortable, then get a professional to do it.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
2143 posts
2601 upvotes
Toronto
i'll research later but is the 3rd rack really useful?
what about 300 series vs 100 series

seems 3rd rack is about +$100 more (or +$75 after instant rebate) and that the 300 series is +$200 more than 100 series

$800-$1100 before 25% off ontario energy rebate
https://www.costco.ca/Bosch-100-Series% ... 66812.html
https://www.costco.ca/Bosch-300-Series- ... 66813.html
https://www.costco.ca/Bosch-300-Series- ... 66816.html

vs.
$700-$750 without 3rd rack and before 25% off ontario energy rebate
https://www.costco.ca/Bosch-100-Series- ... 66815.html
https://www.costco.ca/Bosch-Ascenta-24- ... 66829.html
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
steven80 wrote: Model: SHXM4AY52N, SHXM4AY55N

Great price.

I bought the 300 series last year and holy crap I never thought I'd tell people how much I like my dishwasher :)
What's so good about it?
Dec 13, 2012
126 posts
87 upvotes
Ontario
steven80 wrote: Model: SHXM4AY52N, SHXM4AY55N

Great price.

I bought the 300 series last year and holy crap I never thought I'd tell people how much I like my dishwasher :)
My contribution to this thread:

SHXM4AY52N = white
SHXM4AY55N = stainless steel
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
2143 posts
2601 upvotes
Toronto
acpartin wrote: My contribution to this thread:

SHXM4AY52N = white
SHXM4AY55N = stainless steel
this poster has a more thorough decode

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... #p31445073
mgrimace wrote: It's been a while since I did my research on Bosch, but here is (or at least was) how to decode the model names/numbers:

SH - handle - M or nothing - decibel - series - year - version - color - UC or N

handle:
S - scoop
E - external controls
X - bar
P - pocket

if M: seems to mean third rack/new features

decibel:
6 - 44db
lower is louder, higher is queieter

series:
3 - 300
5 - 500
8 - 800
P - fancy
A - crappy

year:
u - 2014
v - 2015
w - 2016
?? - 2017

version:
5 - first
3/7 - second
L - limited/DLX
F - lowes only

Color:
5 - stainless
6 - black
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
newlyborn wrote: I agree with you but I prefer to get the rebate instantly than to apply and wait for cheque which has a good possibility of lost in mail. Also I have a big van which makes my decision easier.
The rebate is instant not mail in.