Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Oral-B Professional Care 2000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, 2-pack $94.99

Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec

[Costco] Oral-B Professional Care 2000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, 2-pack $94.99

89.99$ in store for a pack of 2.

same price than black friday price. i believe its the cheapest price.

51 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
Bought them for the same price last year. It's a great deal and a definite step up from the Vitality family.
Mar 8, 2017
244 posts
551 upvotes
Waterproof and ergonomic electric handle

I hope it is waterproof lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1541 posts
763 upvotes
T Dot
dalex100 wrote: Waterproof and ergonomic electric handle

I hope it is waterproof lol.
i have used mine for 6 months, being left in the shower daily. So far it is waterproof.
Apr 2, 2009
920 posts
203 upvotes
Markham
They have plenty in stock in Markham East (Markham Rd and 14th Ave) at the sale price $89.99.

I picked it up at regular price last week, and I didn't have time to get it price adjusted as I was on my way out last night around 8:20.

Will go back today or tomorrow to get the $30 back.
Koodo, Public Mobile client.
Amex, PayTM client.
Jul 9, 2017
181 posts
123 upvotes
Toothpaste really builds up on the base over time with these.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3432 posts
1397 upvotes
Lévis
l4rate wrote: Toothpaste really builds up on the base over time with these.
After each use, I remove the head, rinse it well, then clean the top of the tootbrush with my hand towel.
Also, don't put too much toothpaste. Toothpaste all the way of the brush, juste like in the publicity = huge waste. I put 1/4 (if not 1/5) of that with no problem. To all, it's the brushing that does the main job for your health care, not the tootpaste.

That being said, too bad it's not the 3000 model. Looking for a deal on that one.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Apr 2nd, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Nov 18, 2008
751 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how these hold up vs the Philips Sonicare Diamondcleans?
Nov 2, 2010
358 posts
73 upvotes
peter330 wrote: Anyone know how these hold up vs the Philips Sonicare Diamondcleans?
I can’t speak for the Diamondcleans specifically but these hold up better than similarly priced Sonicare.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
SPARTACVS wrote: After each use, I remove the head, rinse it well, then clean the top of the tootbrush with my hand towel.

That being said, too bad it's not the 3000 model. Looking for a deal on that one.
A couple iterations ago they had the 3000 (with bluetooth) packaged up like these and a bunch of us got them for the same price. Last time I saw them in-store it seemed to be only the 2000s.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
l4rate wrote: Toothpaste really builds up on the base over time with these.
Uh that's what flouride does. It's a mineral and it's in large quantities in toothpaste. Just the regular minerals in tap water is what contributes to "limescale" on your faucets/showers elsewhere in the house, of course flouride is going to build up quickly on toothbrushes. You'll need to clean that every once in a while, sure.
virgonomic wrote: A couple iterations ago they had the 3000 (with bluetooth) packaged up like these and a bunch of us got them for the same price. Last time I saw them in-store it seemed to be only the 2000s.
Yeah I was always waiting for that to come back but no such luck. All that happened was Oral-B must have run short on 2000s and started putting in 3000s in the boxes for a short time, which is how people lucked out. The only difference is BT anyway so not sure it's worth worrying about.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Have had these for around 6 months after my Sonicare broke. Only complaints is that the battery doesn't last as long as Sonicare, charge lasts around ~1.5 weeks where the Sonicare lasted around 3-4 I think. Also doesn't feel as premium/well built as the Sonicare I had (not sure what model, was the 2 pack from Costco). Cleans well, can't really tell a difference between the two brands
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
Lots of reviews about battery charging problem
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
AlexJosh wrote: Lots of reviews about battery charging problem
It's Costco. If you have a problem, exchange them. FWIW, no problems with either of ours.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
It uses induction charging so even when full, it will still warm up, if you're worried, put it on a timer or take if off the stand once it's charged or every other night, etc.