Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Oskar 11-piece Complete Car Wash Kit - $19.99 Instore or $27.99 online

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2019 1:44 pm
May 1, 2004
664 posts
170 upvotes
Montreal
For those who are looking in Montreal, I saw them in Marché Centrale and Boucherville for 19.99$. Plenty of them left.
Feb 4, 2017
273 posts
219 upvotes
skewpar wrote:
Jun 9th, 2019 6:40 pm
Anyone saw these in Mississauga?
The OP stated he got it from Mississauga....

Thinking this is only for East Costco so far. Who knows when and if West will get it.
Apr 12, 2017
12 posts
5 upvotes
Bought one at Saskatoon south on Friday. They had both the one with the bucket as the one with the long handle. Both have been there about a month and there was lots.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1086 posts
558 upvotes
So I bought this mainly for the 2x wheel brushes (1 decent wheel brush costs the same / more than what this entire kit costs).

The larger wheel brush (for the wheel face / tire) definitely seems to have bristles that are pretty stiff (but I haven't used another brush before...). I'd exercise a little bit of caution using it on the face of the wheel (though light agitation would probably be fine)... I'd probably feel most comfortable using it on the face of the tire.

The ferret brush / wheel wand feels a bit softer, I'd be pretty comfortable using this anywhere on my rims / brakes. Note this brush is not metal-free (there is a metal wire at the core holding the brush together, like many other wheel wands).