Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Pacific Coast brand Down Duvet Queen $115

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2017 2:25 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
Cyclic wrote: I hadn't thought of getting the queen for my king size bed. That is quite good advice. I read reviews on costco.COM that the dimensions listed is not accurate and that it actually measures to a standard 86" width. Can anyone who has one confirm?
Possible for the queen, my "King" fills in my duvet cover very well which is 106" x 94".
Oct 10, 2009
137 posts
23 upvotes
Hamilton
blind56 wrote: Possible for the queen, my "King" fills in my duvet cover very well which is 106" x 94".
Can I ask where you got your cover?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2302 posts
952 upvotes
Canada
KS is also higher cost because its dimensions are larger. The KS Queen is 90x98. The Pacific Coast Queen is 90x96.
Apr 23, 2016
11 posts
11 upvotes
thank you very much OP, been waiting for a high thread count duvet to go on sale
Nov 17, 2016
293 posts
288 upvotes
zoomzoom wrote: KS is also higher cost because its dimensions are larger. The KS Queen is 90x98. The Pacific Coast Queen is 90x96.
I wonder if that's a typo. American site as well as Amazon lists as 90x98 at same 34oz weight.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
Cyclic wrote: Can I ask where you got your cover?
Got it online from Parachute Home. I'm sure you could find one in Canada for cheaper, but I wanted one in Percale cotton. Very impressed with the build quality of this duvet cover. This is what I got.
Nov 17, 2016
293 posts
288 upvotes
I sent message about the two and they sent me this

"it could simply be that our partner vendor for the Pacific Coast was able to give us a price lower than the Kirkland Signature"

Only a genius could have figured that out. This is second time I got useless answer it is not worth asking them questions about products online.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
Travellots wrote: I sent message about the two and they sent me this

"it could simply be that our partner vendor for the Pacific Coast was able to give us a price lower than the Kirkland Signature"

Only a genius could have figured that out. This is second time I got useless answer it is not worth asking them questions about products online.
I think you came in expecting too much, i don't blame them for not knowing the details of over a thousand products.
Nov 17, 2016
293 posts
288 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: I think you came in expecting too much, i don't blame them for not knowing the details of over a thousand products.
No I don't think so

They could have waited a few days to ask buyer or vendor and come back, or simply refer me to vendor. They have done it before.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
Travellots wrote: I sent message about the two and they sent me this

:lol:
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Jun 12, 2014
27 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto, ON
IKEA has duvet covers starting at $9.99
Sep 2, 2014
387 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
Been waiting for the Kirkland to go on sale for a while. But for this I'll definitely bite. Many thanks

Any duvet cover deals? ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2574 posts
1890 upvotes
Seems to be a lot of comments on the smell (off-gassing?) that comes from this thing when you unbox it. Can anyone comment on that?
Oct 3, 2008
645 posts
243 upvotes
Scarborough
does costco even accept returned duvets?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
9648 posts
3950 upvotes
Toronto
sarsshadow wrote: does costco even accept returned duvets?
I believe Costco accepts returns on everything they sell - unless stated otherwise at time of purchase.
Nov 17, 2016
293 posts
288 upvotes
It seems this one is smelly at beginning. Not sure if KS isn't as it is white down. Mine is arriving on Thursday.

After that response I ordered it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
have this, don't like it, too heavy.
May 3, 2003
917 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, just received mine.

Does have a bit of a smell, but not too strong (haven't actually used the duvet yet). I suspect all down duvets would have some smell due to the cleaning treatment I expect they put the down through... Wouldn't want un-disinfected down in a comforter.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
I bought 2 queen WholeHome duvets @ Sears for $45/ea another RFD score. I thought this was a great deal at first until I noticed feathers in every room of the house. I just had cheap button covers and one of the duvets leaked feathers like crazy. I've washed both and put them away until I find some decent zipper covers which should keep the feathers in. Can anyone recommend where to buy such covers for relatively cheap? It would save me a lot instead of buying new duvets. Thanks in advance.