[Costco] Phillips Sonicare Flex Care Toothbrush

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2017 2:47 pm
Jun 26, 2005
206 posts
6 upvotes
bylo wrote:
May 15th, 2017 10:21 pm
How did you get the case opened? And even if you did how did you seal it up again so that it's waterproof?
I find that the easiest way to open is the plier trick.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
10403 posts
1572 upvotes
Ottawa
right after this sale ends, mine dies. Murphys Law.
Honey, I can't go to bed yet. Somebody is wrong on the Internet!
Dec 3, 2007
325 posts
20 upvotes
warpdrive wrote:
Jun 1st, 2017 4:57 pm
right after this sale ends, mine dies. Murphys Law.
You can take it back, get a refund in the form of Costco card and buy it again
Mar 20, 2016
80 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver
jointedhornet wrote:
May 10th, 2017 6:07 pm
i was thinking of replacing my old sonicare brush, cause the metal part the head slides onto is super loose inside, the body. so it vibrates like a mo fo. just a little loud, but it still works.

but yeah does anyone know if the chargers that phillips makes for thier soniccare line differentiate, ( i guess i could just google, but if u know thanks.) ? or is there a way to find out if my charger is compatable. cause i would gladly buy one of these and split it with a friend if i can just use my other charger.

But also the sanitizer thing( which i never use) has a charger on it too doesnt it? so i guess i should just buy one already right?
Get the $30 amazon one linked above, there is literally no difference between the cheap handle and the $100+ ones people are buying. Other than the cheap one is a bit fatter plastic.
Hell it even comes with a charger. So you can throw that useless UV one out. But if you want to keep it, it will still work.
Jul 11, 2015
193 posts
92 upvotes
Victoria, BC
4zim wrote:
Jun 1st, 2017 6:37 pm
You can take it back, get a refund in the form of Costco card and buy it again
really? i was wondering what the return policy was like on something like that. cause if it breaks again im not getting another expensive one. but if u can just return it after a year or two and get a costco card. i guess i should just do that hey?

i was also thinking of just getting the $30 one. cause mine is just vibing like a mofo right now. and the pin thing inside is totally not going in anymore.
jpwkr1 wrote:
Jun 1st, 2017 7:06 pm
Get the $30 amazon one linked above, there is literally no difference between the cheap handle and the $100+ ones people are buying. Other than the cheap one is a bit fatter plastic.
Hell it even comes with a charger. So you can throw that useless UV one out. But if you want to keep it, it will still work.
so this is the ones u were talking about hey?
https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-Sonicare- ... EZY4/?th=1
any idea what the difference is between the plaque control, sensitive, and the whitening toothbrush is, i was just about to buy the middle one cause i liked the nicer blue. but is there something slightly different in the times or pressures the brush runs for? its all just looking like clever marketing. they are all 3211
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.
Mar 20, 2016
80 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver
jointedhornet wrote:
Jun 5th, 2017 2:54 pm
so this is the ones u were talking about hey?
https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-Sonicare- ... EZY4/?th=1
any idea what the difference is between the plaque control, sensitive, and the whitening toothbrush is, i was just about to buy the middle one cause i liked the nicer blue. but is there something slightly different in the times or pressures the brush runs for? its all just looking like clever marketing. they are all 3211
yep that one. Get the blue one if you like the color. From the photos it comes with the older style brush head, its probably "ultra soft" or similar bristles.
The newer brush head looks like this: http://www.philips.ca/c-p/HX9023_64/son ... brush-head that comes with the left model.
Either one works fine, and you can always try the newer brush head later.

It is clever marketing.
Jul 11, 2015
193 posts
92 upvotes
Victoria, BC
jpwkr1 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 2:07 pm
yep that one. Get the blue one if you like the color. From the photos it comes with the older style brush head, its probably "ultra soft" or similar bristles.
The newer brush head looks like this: http://www.philips.ca/c-p/HX9023_64/son ... brush-head that comes with the left model.
Either one works fine, and you can always try the newer brush head later.

It is clever marketing.
nice! yeah i just bought it from Walmart for the same price. i got the plaque control one cause it seems like it was the best option for deeper clean. so i guess thats the one with the head u mentioned. man i cant believe how much better a brand new one is. Lol i was using my old one that had the shaft lose for like 3 months. I bet my neighbors were probably getting pissed every time i brushed cause it sounds like an industrial sander.

the new one is like a little kitten purring :P it almost seems like it isn't even moving it moves so fast and smooth too.
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.