• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 1:44 am
[OP]
Aug 11, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
Kitchener

[Costco] Prestige Face Cream Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder face cream considerably cheaper at COSTCO ONLINE, 79.99 at the BAY same size, same cream is 95.00. Tell your wives and girlfriends if they use prestige products!
Ladies, the cream is great, treat yourself!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4052 posts
2353 upvotes
North York
I RFD wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 3:09 pm
What does this cream do?
a reminder to women they are getting old, and their skins are no longer smooth/bouncy like a baby bum.
How do I downvote this voting system?
[OP]
Aug 11, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
Kitchener
Hello I RFD, Thank you very much for your question, this cream is a non - greasy facial and neck cream. The purpose of this facial cream is to treat and moisturize the skin, thus helping to keep away lines and wrinkles. If you have some lines and wrinkles it can help improve them, this cream will also promote radiance. I have used this cream with a serum first and then the cream. I also add to it eye cream. I personally like to have a youthful and best I can be appearance. I have not met a soul that can properly guess my age. It also has to do with a fun child like spirit! lol

All women, should be using some type of moisture cream and eye cream, without moisture the skin can shrivel up, and hence the wrinkles. This cream also boasts to improve collagen and elastin, which helps with keeping wrinkles at bay and your skin looking fresh. YES I am a product guru!

I hope this answer has helped, and if you make this purchase you are happy with it! Enjoy your day,
Lost in KW
[OP]
Aug 11, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
Kitchener
Konsensei, I would also like to mention that as women age, so do men, and they need skin help as well! Men need to keep up their looks as their skin can age even worse than women, as many men do not take care of their skin with shaving and beards.

There is nothing wrong with looking your best and being your best, men who are not using facial products should give them a try :-)
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
3725 posts
952 upvotes
CitygirlostinKW wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 4:20 pm
Konsensei, I would also like to mention that as women age, so do men, and they need skin help as well! Men need to keep up their looks as their skin can age even worse than women, as many men do not take care of their skin with shaving and beards.

There is nothing wrong with looking your best and being your best, men who are not using facial products should give them a try :-)
Somebody likes "Girly man" 🤣🤣🤣
Feb 11, 2016
20 posts
64 upvotes
If you buy it at the Bay, I don't think they will price match but for the price difference there is a gift with puchase.

A 7 piece gift with a $50+ Estee Laude purchase (over a $130 value)
https://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/store ... EATURE8_L1

1. Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, 30ml
2. Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix, 5ml
3. Cosmetic Pouch
4. Your choice of moisturizer:
- Revitalizing Supreme Plus Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crème, 15ml
- Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme, 15mL
5. Your choice of Make Up Trio:
- Eye Shadow Quad Compact – Ivory Power, Magnetic Rose, Provocative Petal and Vain Violet
Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Power Grab
Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara in Extreme Black
or - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Plum Jealousy
Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil in Mauve
Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Irresistible

AND Spend more get more. Receive your choice of of one of the following FULL SIZE products with any $100+ Estee Lauder purchase (over $185 value):
- Revitalizing Supreme Plus Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crème Step-Up Gift with Purchase 30mL
- Resilence Lift Firming/Sculpting Neck Creme SPF 15 N/C, 30ml
- Pure Color Envy Eyeshadow Palette in Envious Orchid, Sumptuous Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black, Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Flirtatious Magenta

If you are buying online, free shipping on cosmetics orders over $29, + 5% Ebates. Make sure you add the free gifts in the shopping cart if you are buying online.