Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

PS4 Game - The Last Of Us - $48.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2014 1:31 am
Tags:
Sep 28, 2009
468 posts
443 upvotes

[Costco] PS4 Game - The Last Of Us - $48.99

Picked up "The Last of Us" for the PS4 today at my local Costco (MB) for under $49. Thought I'd share. Not a blazing deal by any means but decent for a new release.

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/ ... a39332.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/ ... 081965.jpg[/IMG]
15 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2477 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
bacon, ribs, pizza, sausage. Got hungry all of a sudden.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
Kleftiko wrote: Picked up "The Last of Us" for the PS4 today at my local Costco (MB) for under $49. Though I'd share. Not a blazing deal by any means but decent for a new release.

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/ ... a39332.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/ ... 081965.jpg[/IMG]
Hey don't worry about negative posts by others. If someone who owns a ps4 and never played the game before, that's a decent price . Why go on kijiji and go through the hassle wondering if everything is legit...time wasted etc....
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
"DRY GRL RIBS" looks like it's Dry Girl Ribs.

Didn't know they had those at Costco.
Oct 19, 2012
112 posts
18 upvotes
Where ever my CC is
I was lucky enough to play TLoU:Remastered on my PS4 a couple days ago and I just beat it.. it was genuinely one of the most rewarding experiences I've had as a gamer. If you haven't played the game and you've got a PS4, do yourself a favour and pick up this masterpiece.
Sep 28, 2009
468 posts
443 upvotes
Socpens wrote: "DRY GRL RIBS" looks like it's Dry Girl Ribs.

Didn't know they had those at Costco.
The 'B/S Breasts' must've caught your attention as well then.
Sep 28, 2009
468 posts
443 upvotes
elitepilot09 wrote: I was lucky enough to play TLoU:Remastered on my PS4 a couple days ago and I just beat it.. it was genuinely one of the most rewarding experiences I've had as a gamer. If you haven't played the game and you've got a PS4, do yourself a favour and pick up this masterpiece.
That's how I felt when I played it on the PS3. Gripping story and enjoyed the gameplay at the same time. I did not enjoy the controls though as I felt they were kind of loose on the dualshock 3. But yes liked it so much (and I'm a casual gamer) that I had to give it a another go on the PS4 and here's hoping the dualshock 4 provides better controls.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
I picked it up through Amazon when it came out since I pre-ordered during E3, I played it for about three hours, so far it's a passable game but I'm having a very hard time picking it back up again... there's a lot of monotonous stuff to do, very linear as well. I was a huge fan of Uncharted but so far the setting and action have not been stellar. Though I will say the characters are great.
Jul 27, 2009
172 posts
13 upvotes
i want to know how you spend 630$ at costco. WTF. You feeding a village? lol
Oct 19, 2012
112 posts
18 upvotes
Where ever my CC is
Socpens wrote: I picked it up through Amazon when it came out since I pre-ordered during E3, I played it for about three hours, so far it's a passable game but I'm having a very hard time picking it back up again... there's a lot of monotonous stuff to do, very linear as well. I was a huge fan of Uncharted but so far the setting and action have not been stellar. Though I will say the characters are great.
Don't be mistaken, the lack of significant course-altering choices are very important to the story-telling that the game does so brilliantly well. I know what you mean though, but trust me, it will make sense by the end :)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
Socpens wrote: I picked it up through Amazon when it came out since I pre-ordered during E3, I played it for about three hours, so far it's a passable game but I'm having a very hard time picking it back up again... there's a lot of monotonous stuff to do, very linear as well. I was a huge fan of Uncharted but so far the setting and action have not been stellar. Though I will say the characters are great.
It gets slow at times, I agree. But it's nice to have a good story and gameplay together. Not many games out there draw you in like this one . Give it time. The movie will be in the works ... I believe
Banned
Nov 24, 2014
84 posts
382 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Didn't this game get released like 2 years ago? Man, console games are stupid expensive compared to Steam.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
;) ;)
SusieS576 wrote: Didn't this game get released like 2 years ago? Man, console games are stupid expensive compared to Steam.
Hey Susie Sluzie, whatever your name is. This thread is concerning a reasonably priced gaming console. Not a nerdy " look at my no life $ pc rig i have " . Go blow of some STEAM ! somewhere else because , nobody cares about your opinion. Everything I just said is IMO ;)
Sep 28, 2009
468 posts
443 upvotes
RileyFreeman wrote: i want to know how you spend 630$ at costco. WTF. You feeding a village? lol
Would you believe we don't have children? It's true we don't. It's Costco, what can I say. 2 Gel pillows, a PS4 game and you're already over 100 bucks just like that. Laundry detergents, dishwasher tablets, a package of chicken and 2 bags of coffee and bang there goes another 100. It's not hard to do at Costco, I'm sure others can attest.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1893 posts
621 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
wasn't it cheaper when target had their -$15 discount?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
Jenniyah wrote: wasn't it cheaper when target had their -$15 discount?
Yes, but that is no longer available.