Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
2101 posts
799 upvotes
ORLEANS

Costco Return policy

i bought a karcher electric pressure washer less then 11 months ago. Its broken now wont even start. i lost the costco receipt but can i still return the washer for credit and buy another one? The reason i asked is because i heard people return items over a year old.
7 replies
Nov 9, 2013
636 posts
61 upvotes
i bought this skin wrinkle gizmo jan 8th 2014 from costco and it too is broken. can i return it?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1783 posts
540 upvotes
If you had the receipt, no problem. Without it, I have heard that they will give you the lowest price in the system as credit.
Nov 9, 2013
636 posts
61 upvotes
Squeeky wrote: If you had the receipt, no problem. Without it, I have heard that they will give you the lowest price in the system as credit.
i bought mines online so can i print out the order confirmation?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1783 posts
540 upvotes
That should work. As long as you have proof of the purchase.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
2101 posts
799 upvotes
ORLEANS
Squeeky wrote: If you had the receipt, no problem. Without it, I have heard that they will give you the lowest price in the system as credit.
but couldnt they just look up the item on my costco membership card?
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
Palidino wrote: but couldnt they just look up the item on my costco membership card?
Not if it came from them online.

But otherwise yes.

Print out the receipt and take it back.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2358 posts
618 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
Palidino wrote: but couldnt they just look up the item on my costco membership card?
If you entered your membership number online it should be in their system. Since online doesn't require a membership, a lot of people don't input their number.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)