Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3152 posts
159 upvotes
Markham

Costco reward coupon expiration date

Got my costco executive member reward coupon in April, My membership fee will be charged on June 1,just wondering do I have to use the coupon before renewal day? whether coupon has expiration date
Thanks
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2010
5805 posts
494 upvotes
London
smartie wrote:
May 25th, 2011 4:42 pm
Got my costco executive member reward coupon in April, My membership fee will be charged on June 1,just wondering do I have to use the coupon before renewal day? whether coupon has expiration date
Thanks

If you have a Costco Amex and don't want it to be charged to your card you need to renew before the renewal date. Not he same thing as the expiry date on the voucher. Both are totally independent. So no, you don't have to use the coupon before your renewal date, unless that happens to be the expiration date on the voucher.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18489 posts
923 upvotes
FYI Costco reward vouchers are as good as cash. In fact you can just take the voucher to the CSR desk and exchange it for cash on the spot. You don't have to actually purchase anything, it is not a gift certificate.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
× < >