Hot Deals

[Costco] Samboro® 3-piece Softside Luggage Set - $99 (Less another $25 with Masterpass)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2017 11:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
3046 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Samboro® 3-piece Softside Luggage Set - $99 (Less another $25 with Masterpass)

Seems like a good deal for $99. 3 piece set from Costco.

Works out to $75 if you also use the $25 off for Masterpass.

9 replies
Nov 8, 2012
738 posts
200 upvotes
cessnabmw wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 11:27 am
It's Costco. Says 5 year warranty. So if any issues, just take it back to them. I think they would last way more than one way.
Absolutely. If you're getting half a trip out of these, maybe you should consider travelling inside the aircraft/train.
Sep 5, 2016
7 posts
Does the order have to be over $100 to get the master pass discount?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3909 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
Just wondering if you add something else to bring it over $100 and then you return that item, do you have to pay back theMasterpass discount??
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3216 posts
473 upvotes
Ottawa
Lol, I thought they are samsonite, knock off, look exactly the same as my the bay one, same color too.
Nov 8, 2007
584 posts
207 upvotes
Edmonton
Bought a set when it was on sale for like $69 at Staples after coupons. One trip to Mexico and the metal frames for both of the larger ones bent. The exteriors still look great, like new, but have a really really tough time extending or retracting the handles. You get what you pay for. $99 is the regular price at Staples: https://www.staples.ca/en/Samboro-3-Pie ... CA_1_20001

Samboro Warranty https://www.samboro.ca/warranty-samboro (their typos included): The warranty does not over airline or other carrier damage or misuse. By the nature of its use, luggage is subject to normal wear and tear, Samboro is not responsible for this or damage to contents. Always inspect your luggage before leaving the terminal and act immediately to file a claim if your luggage has been damaged in transit.

Because it is the airlines that bent it, Samboro will not warrant against it. As per the airlines, there is nothing to fix, everything is in tact, just have to pull really really hard to get the handle out and hammer it back in.