Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Samsung 4k UHD bluray player UBD-M7500 $49.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2018 10:20 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1770 posts
673 upvotes
Bedford
Picked up one this morning for $49, sold my old player for $25 this evening. Nice upgrade for $30. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
Bought the unit for $100 on the weekend and saw the deal here and went back to costco NE Calgary with the recipe and the box to get the $50 price adjustment. long story short they refused to the price adjustment because they said they don't have any in stock and if there is no stock they can't do any adjustment and my only option was to return the unit. $130 a year executive membership and they can't adjust the price when the have zero in stock even though in the system she could see the $49 price? wtf this world is coming to?
Feb 5, 2007
425 posts
353 upvotes
zylonite wrote: Bought the unit for $100 on the weekend and saw the deal here and went back to costco NE Calgary with the recipe and the box to get the $50 price adjustment. long story short they refused to the price adjustment because they said they don't have any in stock and if there is no stock they can't do any adjustment and my only option was to return the unit. $130 a year executive membership and they can't adjust the price when the have zero in stock even though in the system she could see the $49 price? wtf this world is coming to?
I'd try another Costco for the reason that the NE has probably heard every story under the sun, ..
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1788 posts
2624 upvotes
Smokem wrote: I'd try another Costco for the reason that the NE has probably heard every story under the sun, and given some of the demographic that frequent the store.
That's my local Costco and I don't even try. Lol
Sep 19, 2016
138 posts
50 upvotes
Thats pretty bogus, but that is consistent with the policy details here

Can you return it and then immediately buy it out of the return pile? I guess if its opened they probably have to return it to manufacturer, etc.
zylonite wrote: Bought the unit for $100 on the weekend and saw the deal here and went back to costco NE Calgary with the recipe and the box to get the $50 price adjustment. long story short they refused to the price adjustment because they said they don't have any in stock and if there is no stock they can't do any adjustment and my only option was to return the unit. $130 a year executive membership and they can't adjust the price when the have zero in stock even though in the system she could see the $49 price? wtf this world is coming to?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2961 posts
2337 upvotes
Calgary
Smokem wrote: I'd try another Costco for the reason that the NE has probably heard every story under the sun, and given some of the demographic that frequent the store.
I may be mistaken but I thought that was Costco’s consistently applied policy regarding items on clearance.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
godfatherofdeals wrote: Thats pretty bogus, but that is consistent with the policy details here

Can you return it and then immediately buy it out of the return pile? I guess if its opened they probably have to return it to manufacturer, etc.
Thanks for pointing this out. I have been a costco member for over 18 years and never knew they had such stupid policies on price adjustments.

"Note: Price Adjustments will only be accepted on products that are in stock."
Aug 3, 2008
366 posts
113 upvotes
Casual racism at its finest in Calgary, all demographics are the same. I worked at the NE Staples and SW Staples, dealt with people of all colours and backgrounds, people are people. The only difference was how SOME (not all not even close to most) co-workers treated them. This is a chainwide costco policy.
Jan 12, 2009
386 posts
434 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
killer_chan wrote: Any more left at this location?
None when I went by, they had the J5700.
Koodo Cell, Fongo Home Phone, Rogers Internet, Wealthsimple Investing for now.

RFD Effect is real...Let the Credit Card games begin!
Nov 17, 2013
979 posts
196 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Aren't people using terraium tv? heard it can stream 4k. Can't believe people think streaming gives the same quality as even 1080p blu disk. Does cable tv provide vetter bit rate lol??
mumbles wrote: I don't think anyone is gonna be streaming 4K videos from Kodi any time soon. Especially if they expect quality 4K video.
Oct 16, 2017
397 posts
1218 upvotes
Went to Costco at
Hwy 7 & 404
Elgin Mills & 404
None left.
Apr 12, 2017
311 posts
367 upvotes
GTA
DragonRider wrote: Input sucks. No internet no USB, how else are you getting the movie to play?
Output sucks. Fan too loud to hear the movie.
Bad input and bad output, so what's the blu-ray player for?
you really dont have a clue as to what your are talking about do you??? LOL

if you find a 4k player for 50$ do let us know...........
Sep 15, 2008
46 posts
22 upvotes
Ancaster Costco still has them on sale.
Did not have any problem to adjust price from $97 I payed when bought it there a month ago,
so was not necessary to buy another/return old one.
May 14, 2013
735 posts
1386 upvotes
Called all the Calgary warehouses yesterday and seems like they are all OOS. Only the Samsung BD-J5700 is available for $79.99 (80+ items at each location).
Jan 18, 2016
25 posts
123 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Barrie had 17 of these as of last night when we got there. There were 13 when we left. $ 49.97
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
A lot of people still like quality. I have a 4k player for those favs like Marvel movies and Star Wars. Mostly will watch movies on my Terrarium. But for those that I really enjoy, I'll buy the disc for the MUCH better quality and many do this as well. Theres a reason special edition pre-orders from Best Buy sell out in no time.
Oct 17, 2003
462 posts
55 upvotes
Etobicoke
Went to both Vaughan location and could not find any stock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)