• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 4:12 pm
Jun 30, 2015
18 posts
6 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Keiki wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:40 pm
Nice. You got lucky, bestbuy can say that since Costco requires a membership, they wouldn't price match.
They were before, I guess they have changed. Cuz I asked three different locations in metro Vancouver, and they all willing to match it. (First One no stock, 2nd one showed have it in stock online, but found zero when I got there, 3rd one had it finally) .
Good luck
May 27, 2011
497 posts
475 upvotes
Got it pmd at B.B. for 286. BB wouldn’t pm without some kind of advertised proof like a picture of the price. So I went to Costco to get one. Here’s a couple pics if anyone wants them.
Sep 3, 2017
113 posts
54 upvotes
SuperStarDynex wrote: Got it pmd at B.B. for 286. BB wouldn’t pm without some kind of advertised proof like a picture of the price. So I went to Costco to get one. Here’s a couple pics if anyone wants them.
Nice thanks!
Jul 1, 2015
2 posts
Saskatoon, SK
Does anyone know if Costco is selling the frontier for this price?
Nov 23, 2016
23 posts
10 upvotes
Leask
sim97i wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 3:07 pm
Does anyone know if Costco is selling the frontier for this price?
Didn't even see the Frontier being sold at Costco. I don't think they sell it
Apr 9, 2015
133 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Keiki wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:40 pm
Nice. You got lucky, bestbuy can say that since Costco requires a membership, they wouldn't price match.
what if you show them your Costco membership
May 27, 2011
497 posts
475 upvotes
CDNUprising wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 3:05 pm
Is it back to full price?
When I was talking to CS they said it was on clearance. And they also said they would get any more after they’re all sold. So most likely the price is gonna stay the same till they’re all gone.
May 30, 2015
188 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
DecayHeat wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 8:26 am
Is a smart watch even worth it?
I'm in meetings and on the road all day. For me it is worth it. Knowing who's calling during a meeting without taking my phone out is useful for me so I know if it's an emergency or not. So is being able to read and reply to texts that way. Multitasking is quick with voice commands and it's very fast to take notes or set appointments.

There aren't any "killer" features I'd say, but efficiency is important for me and I can multitask a little easier with it - wouldnt ruin my life if I didn't have it, but I like it.

And I get a compliment here and there cus it's a good looking watch. I'm using a fossil q,got it for 200 last year.
Mar 29, 2017
21 posts
7 upvotes
Best Buy by Yorkdale mall wouldn't price match without an actual advertisement.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1550 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
Any left in Calgary?? Been to NE costco and nothing left...
If "humans" are capable of the level of advancement that we have made in the last 5000 years, why is it considered normal that the other 395,000 years of human habitation has almost no technological advancement? **************USA: The land of the armed, Home of the scared******************
Aug 10, 2010
150 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone know a location within the GTA (York Region) that still have them in stock ?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1363 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
dietsprite wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 1:16 am
Anyone know a location within the GTA (York Region) that still have them in stock ?
Not York region but they had a lot of them at Queensway Costco yesterday.
Jan 13, 2004
597 posts
97 upvotes
Vancouver
I grabbed one from the Costco in Burnaby BC. No idea exactly how many were in stock but there were lots of those cardboard things you bring to checkout if you want to buy one.

One major disappointment is the heart rate monitor. It's extremely slow and most of the time errors out if I don't hold it while making a measurement. It also doesn't record continuously even when the "auto heart rate" option is selected. My Garmin vivoactive HR records every minute and has no problem making accurate measurements.
Last edited by turbo_slug on Nov 13th, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 26, 2015
55 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SuperStarDynex wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 2:28 pm
Got it pmd at B.B. for 286. BB wouldn’t pm without some kind of advertised proof like a picture of the price. So I went to Costco to get one. Here’s a couple pics if anyone wants them.
Pretty lucky on getting the match from Costco. For me, if I can get the same product from Costco, especially for electronics, I'd buy Costco. They have a 90 day return policy, or as I like to think of it, buyer's remorse policy.