Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I $40.49

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2014 12:47 am
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2014
1063 posts
866 upvotes
Vancouver

[Costco] SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I $40.49

Hello,

I just went to Costco to renew my membership and saw this card with price $40.49. I got one and the guy behind me also got one after i told him its only $40.

i couldn't find the product link at costco.ca website so i added ncix link to reference the product. (NCIX is selling them for $45). decent deal i think.

i'm sure there are people who wants larger storage for their mobile devices.

i guess amazon.ca has it for same price but you have to wait for shipping (free shipping)
http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-MicroSDXC- ... gb+microsd

thanks
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
just bought one earlier, as well - needed for gift.... if you don't need it right now - don't buy for the sake of buying or think it's a good deal... like all tech, it'll get cheaper month over month.
Mar 15, 2009
680 posts
246 upvotes
Ontario
I bought this on Nov 20 2012 from amazon for $46. $6 drop in two years is not much of a deal.
Aug 2, 2007
442 posts
258 upvotes
Seoul
i may have found a better price around $35. will post once my order goes through.

*edit: failed. found a card at $38.50 on hookbag but the last bit of the part numbers are a bit different and no other retailers carry it so i couldnt price match. the part number is shown twice on the site, one without the end part and one with and since the card looks exactly the same as other ones, if someone tried at the BB or FS or somewhere, might get lucky.
i tried with ME and no luck.

couldnt order from hookbag since the shipping kills it.

http://www.hookbag.ca/product/H3C0E3GA1 ... 064g-a11a-
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2014
1063 posts
866 upvotes
Vancouver
OakAged wrote: If you really want speed, here's one that's 60% faster (max. 48 MB/s vs. 30) for $9.49 more:
http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-Adapter-SD ... b_title_ce
not sure if my eyes are infected but this one looks same as what i got..... up to 48MB/s class 10, that's what mine says too, whats the difference between the one i got and this one???
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2014
1063 posts
866 upvotes
Vancouver
simsimi1004 wrote: i may have found a better price around $35. will post once my order goes through.

*edit: failed. found a card at $38.50 on hookbag but the last bit of the part numbers are a bit different and no other retailers carry it so i couldnt price match. the part number is shown twice on the site, one without the end part and one with and since the card looks exactly the same as other ones, if someone tried at the BB or FS or somewhere, might get lucky.
i tried with ME and no luck.

couldnt order from hookbag since the shipping kills it.

http://www.hookbag.ca/product/H3C0E3GA1 ... 064g-a11a-
this one is not same as what i posted, if you look closely, it says '1' on the bottom left corner of the card, product i bought says '10' meaning class 10, i'm not sure if '1' is beyond class 10 or below that, i suspect below....correct me if i'm wrong. thanks~~
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3109 posts
3200 upvotes
congo80 wrote: this one is not same as what i posted, if you look closely, it says '1' on the bottom left corner of the card, product i bought says '10' meaning class 10, i'm not sure if '1' is beyond class 10 or below that, i suspect below....correct me if i'm wrong. thanks~~
Yours is a class 10 card and the 1 with the 'U' is UHS speed class 1 which should be faster but both have the same minimum performance.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2014
1063 posts
866 upvotes
Vancouver
Chewfam wrote: Yours is a class 10 card and the 1 with the 'U' is UHS speed class 1 which should be faster but both have the same minimum performance.
oh interesting.....my box says it's UHS-1 but on the card it says 10 there....so they must be the came card...just different labelling...... good to know, thanks for the info.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3225 posts
2871 upvotes
GTA Ontario
congo80 wrote: not sure if my eyes are infected but this one looks same as what i got..... up to 48MB/s class 10, that's what mine says too, whats the difference between the one i got and this one???
I don't know what you got, but the one you linked to is 30 MB/s (read the specs). The one I linked to is 48 MB/s. So the difference is 1.6 times the potential max. speed.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3225 posts
2871 upvotes
GTA Ontario
congo80 wrote: oh interesting.....my box says it's UHS-1 but on the card it says 10 there....so they must be the came card...just different labelling...... good to know, thanks for the info.
No, not the same card with different lablelling. Two different cards with the same minimum performance but different maximum performance. If you don't really need the higher max. speed, save the $9.49 difference and go with the Class 10.

http://sdcard-speed-guide.articles.r-tt.com/
Banned
Jun 28, 2012
5562 posts
815 upvotes
Calgary
i want 128gb, what are the chances it going ln sale at black fri or xmas under $100?
Sep 6, 2012
321 posts
100 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Mayosandwich wrote: i want 128gb, what are the chances it going ln sale at black fri or xmas under $100?
I was about to get 128gb. But they are very slow.
So just got 64Gb and waiting for a faster 128gb microsd to appear.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8543 posts
5560 upvotes
Trudostan
Natwork wrote: I bought this on Nov 20 2012 from amazon for $46. $6 drop in two years is not much of a deal.
I was about to write this, that pre-black friday deal was insane back then. There was allegedly a bad batch at one point, but otherwise a good card. Just remember to backup frequently since 64GB is a lot of stuff to lose if something does go wrong.
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1675 posts
720 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Any deals on smaller cards? Don't need 64gb.
SanDisk 32GB Ultra microSDXC is $20.49 at Costco as well!
Jan 8, 2007
20 posts
1 upvote
was just at Costco and SanDisk 64gb is on sale for $39.99
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
2115 posts
1137 upvotes
Bought the Sandisk 64gb at Costco for the two year warranty. Decent price and a good safety net given how unreliable these can be.