Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Save $80 off a set of rims when purchased with a set of Michelin Tires

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 10:28 pm
Sep 13, 2011
50 posts
449 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario

[Costco] Save $80 off a set of rims when purchased with a set of Michelin Tires

Wasn't sure if I should post this in the Costco tires thread. Please move this if it should be.

On their website. You buy a set of 4 Michelin tires and a set of 4 rims, and you get a $70 cash card for the tires, and $80 discount on the wheels. Doesn't look like you get $80 off the rims if you buy them alone.

I think this stacks with the Masterpass offer but I already used my $20 off so I'm not certain.
costco tire rim.JPG
59 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
3 Days offer !!! RUSH !!!

* Terms and conditions: $70 Costco Cash Card with the purchase of 4 Michelin Tires. $70 Costco Cash Card with the purchase of 4 BF Goodrich Winter T/A KSI, Advantage T/A Sport or Advantage T/A Sport LT tires. $50 Costco Cash Card with the purchase of 4 other BF Goodrich Passenger or Light Truck tires. Cash Card Offers valid until December 9 2018.
1The Costco Cash Card will be delivered to the e-mail address in the membership file 7-10 business days from the date of purchase. This offer cannot be combined with any other tire promotion or program.
2$80 instant savings offer on wheels only valid with the combined purchase of a set of 4 Michelin or BF Goodrich tires. Taxes applied after discount. Consumer retail sales only.
Valid only at Costco.ca
Mar 26, 2003
72 posts
43 upvotes
nguyenqxl wrote: I think this stacks with the Masterpass offer but I already used my $20 off so I'm not certain.
Thanks OP! Was planning to get winters+wheels, so this was a nice bonus. FYI, the MasterPass offer didn't seem to work for me. Checked the fine print and seems it doesn't apply on tires.

"Offer not valid...on purchases of Costco Cash Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals."
https://www.costco.ca/masterpass.html
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
I think it's time to order tires! I've never had to order tires before, So if someone can just confirm for me, If i select tires and rims that show as compatible for my car (2017 Mazda 3 GS) there should be no issues with installation correct? I don't wanna order something that the website says will fit only to find they don't.

Also, the Costco Cash card is emailed for this promo, it can be used in store right?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
Thanks OP.

I don’t think you can stack master pass. I called to get it applied to my previous offer and the best they would do was 60$ and tax as the master pass wouldn’t have applied.

On the plus side RFD just saved me another 67.80$ and they even issued me a master pass code since I already used it on the tires and rims.

MP
Feb 3, 2009
414 posts
284 upvotes
Fergus, ON
Ugh, just ordered online a set of tires and wheels on Tuesday.
Time to call I guess
Dec 1, 2013
14 posts
9 upvotes
I just ordered the day before this promotion, called and rep said I will get $80 credit to my credit card.

Yay! :)
Sep 13, 2011
50 posts
449 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
Yea I saw that for tires, but there's nothing in there for rims. Since the rims will be over $100 for a set of 4 I thought it would work. Might be worth calling in for?
Mar 15, 2017
106 posts
40 upvotes
for those who already have appointments for tire installation, caution most costco locations are fully booked until jan
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
What... I bought set of 4 Michelson tires and rims from Costco and install date is tomorrow.

Can I still apply for the $80 deal or do I need to cancel and repurchase the tires again?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1303 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
WAHASH4deals wrote: for those who already have appointments for tire installation, caution most costco locations are fully booked until jan
I think they do reserve some spots for people purchasing tires.
Jun 18, 2005
379 posts
1441 upvotes
poopdedoop wrote: I think it's time to order tires! I've never had to order tires before, So if someone can just confirm for me, If i select tires and rims that show as compatible for my car (2017 Mazda 3 GS) there should be no issues with installation correct? I don't wanna order something that the website says will fit only to find they don't.

Also, the Costco Cash card is emailed for this promo, it can be used in store right?
Pretty much but try to stick with hubcentric rims that have the same center bore as stock, in your case 67.1mm -- Some of the options listed are larger, eg: the 71.5mm steelies
Mar 15, 2017
106 posts
40 upvotes
yyz64 wrote: I think they do reserve some spots for people purchasing tires.
i should have been clearer i meant for those people who are already have appointments and want to take advantage of this deal. I purchased tires from costco, steelies from CT, and booked my appointment for nov 12, but this deal on steelies is way better than CT. but in my case if i want to reschedule the appointment in order to wait for the steelies to get shipped then ill have to wait till jan until i can get an appointment. (waterloo location). knowing my luck it wont snow heavy until jan anyway but cant risk it with two kids under 2
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1303 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
No, I understood you ,but I'm sure they have appointments they reserve for people purchasing tires.there is no way they would let you buy tires and have to wait until January, nobody would buy tires from them.
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2908 upvotes
Toronto
What do you save from going to a independent tire shop? The $70 rebate for instance is not useable at Costco aside from the cash card to use AT Costco.
Heat 43-0-0
Sep 25, 2009
513 posts
400 upvotes
The steel rims I’m looking at are 40 offset. How big issue is it if the tires are 50?
Aug 21, 2004
263 posts
303 upvotes
Moncton
Damnit, I really want to take advantage of this offer but was waiting until my paycheck on Friday to place an order. Any chance this will return anytime soon?
Aug 21, 2004
263 posts
303 upvotes
Moncton
Ogata wrote: What do you save from going to a independent tire shop? The $70 rebate for instance is not useable at Costco aside from the cash card to use AT Costco.
5 year warranty, 40,000 km warranty as well as the excellent customer service provided by Costco.
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2908 upvotes
Toronto
MonChoon wrote: 5 year warranty, 40,000 km warranty as well as the excellent customer service provided by Costco.
Booking months ahead for an appointment ain't exactly excellent customer service...its not like you can use them for a few days mounted on your own rims then say you don't like em and want a refund
Heat 43-0-0
Nov 16, 2014
250 posts
258 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Damn, I bought a set of 4 Michelin tires and 4 wheels ~3 weeks ago

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)