Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Scott's Pump Sprayer 2 Gal. $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2018 2:46 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
bought one from homehardware for $10.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
PA will just replace the item, with the new one. Even without receipt, or record. May not issue a refund without it, but at least you get a new one.
I bought some of their cheap ones for $10 a month ago, and the one I used would sputter, etc, no matter what pressure, etc. My brother has one, not sure if he experienced the same, but mine is going back.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
gr8dlr wrote: They ask for a phone number and if you use it, they have your purchases on file...no need for receipt. If it's a Powerfist item, it's their own brand, I don't they don't ask for receipt there either. Doesn't hurt to ask if want a replacement if you ever go back to the store.
jackass_ca wrote: PA will just replace the item, with the new one. Even without receipt, or record. May not issue a refund without it, but at least you get a new one.
I bought some of their cheap ones for $10 a month ago, and the one I used would sputter, etc, no matter what pressure, etc. My brother has one, not sure if he experienced the same, but mine is going back.
yeah for me, my purchase would not be in the system..

i already tossed it out. and even if they replaced it, i really don't want another one.. learned my lesson about paying for a cheap one and expecting it to work like the other one i already had.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Uberclk wrote: yeah for me, my purchase would not be in the system..

i already tossed it out. and even if they replaced it, i really don't want another one.. learned my lesson about paying for a cheap one and expecting it to work like the other one i already had.
I have one of their backpack sprayers, and after a few years one of the internal o-rings went and would leak while I was wearing it and pumping it up with pressure. Took it back to store, replaced with new one, no problems
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
great deal!
Has anyone spotted this in Montreal area?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
any in GTA?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2006
1429 posts
1128 upvotes
Alberta
Apparently, here in Alberta item number or the product doesn't exist in their system. Lady said it's only available out east.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shinku wrote: Apparently, here in Alberta item number or the product doesn't exist in their system. Lady said it's only available out east.
Ask someone else... the OP who found the deal is in Vancouver so unless it's a new type of geography, it's not only available out east! :)
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
For those looking in the Vancouver area there were about 20 at the Willingdon location but none in downtown Vancouver over the weekend.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
jackass_ca wrote: PA will just replace the item, with the new one. Even without receipt, or record. May not issue a refund without it, but at least you get a new one.
I have the PA one and the pump starts to leak air after 3 uses. It is not well constructed at all and it came with a film of oil that just felt dirty. Yes PA did replace it for me but to finish the job i went to use the $10 one i got from home hardware.

Now, if i had to drive to PA that day to do an exchange so i can finish the job, the gas it took to get to PA to replace the unit would cost me 2 dollars and another hour of time. So i really would end up losing.

While PA has great policy and i buy a ton of stuff from them, i would consider buying it if another option cost a lot more and is not critical. I mean, costco has great return and replace policy as well. If you are unhappy with their sprayer after a year, you can return it as well.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Picked up one last night in Kanata. About 6 left in store.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
Any sightings in Montreal area? Specifically Pointe Claire or Vaudreuil?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
bought it from home depot last year end of season in-store sale for 9.99
Apr 30, 2008
634 posts
231 upvotes
Waterloo
Checked the store in Waterloo, nothing there. Customer service said the closest store that had some was somewhere in QC.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
shmeli wrote: Checked the store in Waterloo, nothing there. Customer service said the closest store that had some was somewhere in QC.
What is the item # ? I would like to call my local Costco.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2368 posts
937 upvotes
Ottawa
Would this work to spray a transparent wood stain? Assuming it would only work for the one application
Apr 30, 2008
634 posts
231 upvotes
Waterloo
Rockstead wrote: What is the item # ? I would like to call my local Costco.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1253 posts
977 upvotes
Thanks OP but.....Well. I will skip and look for a Canadian alternative. No compromise!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)