Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Shark ion robot 750 $199.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2018 11:49 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1159 posts
1736 upvotes
Oakville

[Costco] Shark ion robot 750 $199.97

Just saw this at local Mississauga Costco at 199.97
Is this a good deal ?
Images
  • 96778E8D-54A7-466A-A43A-94E9E89A9247.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 31st, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
11 replies
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
My local store never carried this model. Good deal if you can get it.
Aug 9, 2005
360 posts
119 upvotes
Mississauga Heartland or Dixie?
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1159 posts
1736 upvotes
Oakville
Mississauga west side border with oakville on laird drive
Mixed reviews on this thread so far
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
It's $400-500 everywhere else.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
yohung wrote: Mississauga west side border with oakville on laird drive
Mixed reviews on this thread so far
This is by far, THE worst Costco in Canada. I have been to more Costco locations in Canada, the US, even England than I care to admit. And I mean sketchy Costcos in parts of the US near urban centres at closing time on weekends that sold cheap booze, yet I'd still rather go to those than this Laird Costco. Its just a clusterf#@k of epic proportions. I go there as infrequently as possible, but I happened to be near there yesterday morning and was convinced to go in by a family member. NEVER AGAIN. It is a zoo. Nobody has any regard for anything in this place. Every display is overturned. Forget the clothing section, its just a huge heap of mangled clothes. People push and shove and generally have no regard for one another. I bought a food processor there and waited in line for at least 20 minutes to check out as the line stretched almost halfway down the store on a Monday morning. There were tons of boxes on the shelf, so I thought there would be no issue, yet when I got home and opened it, hard water stains on the blades, hard food particles in every crevice. I thought Costcos policy was to offload returned items to consolidation sellers. Apparently not at this location. I've heard it is the busiest Costco in Canada. I'm not sure of that dubious distinction but I know one thing...it is the worst. I saw this vacuum there. I don't care if it was $10, no way I'm stepping foot in this hot mess again. Lesson learned.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3875 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
midget_man wrote: This is by far, THE worst Costco in Canada. I have been to more Costco locations in Canada, the US, even England than I care to admit. And I mean sketchy Costcos in parts of the US near urban centres at closing time on weekends that sold cheap booze, yet I'd still rather go to those than this Laird Costco. Its just a clusterf#@k of epic proportions. I go there as infrequently as possible, but I happened to be near there yesterday morning and was convinced to go in by a family member. NEVER AGAIN. It is a zoo. Nobody has any regard for anything in this place. Every display is overturned. Forget the clothing section, its just a huge heap of mangled clothes. People push and shove and generally have no regard for one another. I bought a food processor there and waited in line for at least 20 minutes to check out as the line stretched almost halfway down the store on a Monday morning. There were tons of boxes on the shelf, so I thought there would be no issue, yet when I got home and opened it, hard water stains on the blades, hard food particles in every crevice. I thought Costcos policy was to offload returned items to consolidation sellers. Apparently not at this location. I've heard it is the busiest Costco in Canada. I'm not sure of that dubious distinction but I know one thing...it is the worst. I saw this vacuum there. I don't care if it was $10, no way I'm stepping foot in this hot mess again. Lesson learned.
+1

Laird drive location is the worst location, and is mostly reflective of the population that resides there.
-ZdpZ... ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)