[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2329 posts
1474 upvotes
Winnipeg
ourpalace wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:54 pm
I tried to register a Masterpass account but never succeeded. It might due to the cookies setting but I was unable to male it working. Any idea on how to register it?
Try a different browser. Some people had difficulties with chrome, although it worked for me fine.
Oct 21, 2010
142 posts
16 upvotes
Tried all Chrome, firefox, safari, mac, PC. The continue sign was greyed when I put all info on
Vikram19 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:21 pm
Try a different browser. Some people had difficulties with chrome, although it worked for me fine.
Aug 21, 2009
65 posts
13 upvotes
The model # is different from Bed Bath and Amazon. From what I gather they also induce a triangle scrubber head with a pad for it as well.
Jun 18, 2005
129 posts
129 upvotes
steven80 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 11:18 am
I don't understand how people use this on hardwood floors... it forces steam between the wood planks... water is not good for wood.

or is this actually ok?
It's not. Every flooring company or association will tell you to never wet mop or steam mop your hardwood. A light spray with a hardwood flooring cleaner with drying agents like Bona and an absorbent pad is all you want.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
1177 posts
803 upvotes
Langley, BC
dingus wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 6:42 am
It's not. Every flooring company or association will tell you to never wet mop or steam mop your hardwood. A light spray with a hardwood flooring cleaner with drying agents like Bona and an absorbent pad is all you want.
that's what i thought, thanks!
Apr 27, 2008
862 posts
229 upvotes
Edmonton
Has anyone actually purchased this model from Costco, and can verify it's contents? As someone above pointed out, the Costco model #S3973C differs from the Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon model #S3973D. The BBB and Amazon product pages state they specifically have the 3 ft. hose with pocket cleaning tool and triangle scrubber head with pad while Costco's does not. Costco's product page mentions "Above-floor cleaning capability and accessories." The pictures show these accessories which would suggest they come with them.
Aug 21, 2009
65 posts
13 upvotes
canukeneh wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 12:36 pm
Has anyone actually purchased this model from Costco, and can verify it's contents? As someone above pointed out, the Costco model #S3973C differs from the Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon model #S3973D. The BBB and Amazon product pages state they specifically have the 3 ft. hose with pocket cleaning tool and triangle scrubber head with pad while Costco's does not. Costco's product page mentions "Above-floor cleaning capability and accessories." The pictures show these accessories which would suggest they come with them.
This was where I got my info from

http://vacuumcleanerchamp.com/shark-lif ... ocket-mop/

Is it accurate? Who knows. But the sale/masterpass promo ends soon and the triangle scrub head can be bought directly from Shark for a lot less than buying the other model so I ordered one.
Apr 27, 2008
862 posts
229 upvotes
Edmonton
btman wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 6:35 pm
This was where I got my info from

http://vacuumcleanerchamp.com/shark-lif ... ocket-mop/

Is it accurate? Who knows. But the sale/masterpass promo ends soon and the triangle scrub head can be bought directly from Shark for a lot less than buying the other model so I ordered one.
Thanks for the link. From the information there, it looks like the triangular scrub head and pad is not included like the "D" model from Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon that the OP refers to. Too bad. Would rather buy as a total package than have to add on. Pretty deceptive advertising on Shark's behalf, cause any site I've seen it on, they are not really clear on what is exactly included in the box, yet they use all the same stock pictures. I think my wallet is safe on this one.
Jul 30, 2010
266 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
bissel mentions on their website that their steam mops are safe for hardwood.. is that true?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1063 posts
72 upvotes
I use Bona on my hardwood floors. The solution evaporates very quickly.
Apr 27, 2008
862 posts
229 upvotes
Edmonton
Vikram19 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2017 10:00 am
Got the delivery yesterday. These are the accessories included.

https://imgur.com/a/ryqJu
Thanks for the update Vikram19! Looks like the triangle above ground pocket tool and pad are included after all. Gonna order now that it's confirmed. Cheers.
May 13, 2011
616 posts
211 upvotes
Ajax
Since the masterpass $25 off promo has ended is this available in the warehouse for a cheaper price?