Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Sign-up for a Costco membership and recieve a bonus worth $35

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 2:59 pm
Dec 4, 2013
515 posts
292 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi guys, I've never had Costco membership before and had a couple of questions before pulling the trigger. Do they accept PayPal for online purchases? And I am assuming Gold Star Membership is for everyday Joe's like me and Business Membership is for fancy people?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
Got my coupons today. Thanks again OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2019 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
does the membership have to be activated the same day you purchase it online?

my current membership expires in november.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
dotsandpixels wrote:Costco Markham on Kirkham still has the refer a friend promo for the $10 cash card for both member and referred.
thats my local costco - i assume you cant combine this sign up promo with that?

also, can combine with executive membership?

finally, is ther eany difference between regular and business membership?
Mar 4, 2014
19 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver BC
iliketoeat wrote: Paid for the deal online. 12 hours later went into store had membership verified. Membership had expired in July 2016. Got the spousal card for the same person that was on expired account with no problems. This was at Yorkdale location.
Use the same name shown on your expired membership? same address and email?
Jul 24, 2011
263 posts
53 upvotes
TORONTO
same address but different email
loviecao wrote:
iliketoeat wrote: Paid for the deal online. 12 hours later went into store had membership verified. Membership had expired in July 2016. Got the spousal card for the same person that was on expired account with no problems. This was at Yorkdale location.
Use the same name shown on your expired membership? same address and email?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know the timing of memberships? What I mean is if you purchase a membership on Oct 1, I believe that the expiry will be the end of October of the following year.

But if you purchased a membership on Sept 30, the membership will expire at the end of Sept the following year. So timing could yield you up to an extra month.

I think that someone told me years ago that Costco memberships always expire at the end of the month.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.
Jan 2, 2009
793 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up using both the goodlife code and the aeroplan code and I just got my aeroplan points coupon today . Anybody sign up using both and receive their coupons at different times? I signed up just less than 2 weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vintr wrote: I signed up using both the goodlife code and the aeroplan code and I just got my aeroplan points coupon today . Anybody sign up using both and receive their coupons at different times? I signed up just less than 2 weeks ago.
Someone posted earlier in the thread that only one promo code works regardless of how many entered. Also was mentioned that the last code entered is the one that you will get.

Would be nice to get both promos though.
Jan 2, 2009
793 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
dotsandpixels wrote:
vintr wrote: I signed up using both the goodlife code and the aeroplan code and I just got my aeroplan points coupon today . Anybody sign up using both and receive their coupons at different times? I signed up just less than 2 weeks ago.
Someone posted earlier in the thread that only one promo code works regardless of how many entered. Also was mentioned that the last code entered is the one that you will get.

Would be nice to get both promos though.
Damn... Guess I missed that comment. Thanks for the info though.
Feb 9, 2009
568 posts
86 upvotes
N/A
Are there special home insurance discounts to Costco members?
Aug 4, 2007
720 posts
4263 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks, OP!

Signed up today. Used both promo codes (fitness and Aeroplan), since their site said that possible to use multiple codes, if eligible. To be sure that fitness code got accepted, I've entered it for a second time, after entering Aeroplan code. I was told that it's a duplicate.

Hoping to get coupons worth $35 and bonus Aeroplan miles.
Oct 31, 2006
628 posts
246 upvotes
GTA
-=PASHA=- wrote: Thanks, OP!

Signed up today. Used both promo codes (fitness and Aeroplan), since their site said that possible to use multiple codes, if eligible. To be sure that fitness code got accepted, I've entered it for a second time, after entering Aeroplan code. I was told that it's a duplicate.

I did the same and I got just the Aeroplan bonus; I got advised over phone that only one code can be applied.
Public Mobile user
Dec 5, 2011
579 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto
MooH wrote:
-=PASHA=- wrote: Thanks, OP!

I did the same and I got just the Aeroplan bonus; I got advised over phone that only one code can be applied.
You did that for the current promo? I tried both just like PASHA did. I would definitely prefer the $35 coupons over the 1k aeroplan. Were you able to request the coupons instead?
Oct 31, 2006
628 posts
246 upvotes
GTA
No; I had to cancel the membership and reorder again with only Goodlife promo for the vouchers.
Public Mobile user
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
2017 posts
717 upvotes
what master card do you use to shop @ Costco?
I usually shop @Costco @TnT Supermark @SDM, and @Loblaws; fill gas @Costco
what's the best master card for this kind of purchase pattern?

BTW, signed up for the 110 membership, waiting for the coupons! Thanks everyone.
Apr 9, 2011
324 posts
345 upvotes
Victoria
When I enter the promo code, it only takes of 0.01.... what am I doing wrong?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
Did everyone get their card mailed to their address?
It's been over 2 weeks and I haven't gotten anything.
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
This promotion seems like for new user only.
For renewals Costco membership they won't have bonus.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)