Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2014 9:57 am
Tags:
Jun 4, 2007
120 posts
259 upvotes
Can you get the 1000 aeroplan miles and the 20 gift card?
Jun 2, 2005
412 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
When i signed up i got an email saying to print my email and bring instore to get my membership card. No where does it say my membership card and gift will be mailed. Do i just wait it out?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1276 posts
301 upvotes
blackart wrote: Sometimes the gta local store will give you instant 20 dollars discount. I got that when I signup.
Ditto. Got two $10 cash cards to Costco when signed up for executive membership last week. I didn't even ask for it.
Oct 26, 2010
14 posts
2 upvotes
Newmarket
The Costco manager called back today and confirmed that this promotion has expired. OP could you please copy and paste actual text of where you saw this? The manager offered in-store credit/discount instead.

The original OP link does not show the promotion anywhere on the link page.
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2759 posts
5017 upvotes
Toronto
RFD01 wrote: OP could you please copy and paste actual text of where you saw this?
The offer came to us directly from Costco. I'm so sorry you had trouble redeeming it. I'll see if we can make the instructions more clear.
Dec 26, 2009
309 posts
170 upvotes
East York
Thanks. Perfect timing, was going to be getting my first Costco membership this week anyway.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Does the Gold Membership allow customers to pay via cash/debit? Any limitations on the purchase cost/items?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Does the Gold Membership allow customers to pay via cash/debit? Any limitations on the purchase cost/items?
No limits. Yes you can use cash , debit or amex credit card.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1197 posts
115 upvotes
blackart wrote: Sometimes the gta local store will give you instant 20 dollars discount. I got that when I signup.
flimbs wrote: Ditto. Got two $10 cash cards to Costco when signed up for executive membership last week. I didn't even ask for it.
WHICH specific location please in the GTA?
On Koodo $40/6gb plan.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1276 posts
301 upvotes
bonita! wrote: WHICH specific location please in the GTA?
Markham location. Kirkham dr.

But now I realize it might be because of referral bonus. Can't hurt to ask.
Nov 8, 2006
139 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
flimbs wrote: Markham location. Kirkham dr.

But now I realize it might be because of referral bonus. Can't hurt to ask.
Were you referred by someone, or did you go on your own and got both $10 cash cards? In the refer-a-friend link, the footnote * at the bottom is not clear if a new member who is not referred can claim both.

http://www.costco.ca/refer-a-friend.html
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1099 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone end up receiving this?
Jul 24, 2010
12 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ashihtaka wrote: Did anyone end up receiving this?
I signed up last night and no confirmation about gift card is mentioned (it accepted the promo code but not explaining for what), and now just received email to come to the store to pick up membership. So, no word about any promotion!

Since when are the deals posted on RedFlagDeals unreliable!?

Edited: I received the gift card by snail mail couple of days ago...
Nov 8, 2006
139 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Given the uncertainty of this Bon Appetit GC offer, I decided to just go to my local store and take advantage of the referral offer.

http://www.costco.ca/refer-a-friend.html

They gave me two $10 cash cards, after I gave them the member # of my friend, who wasn't there.
Jan 4, 2007
415 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
My wife doesn't have a membership card. Would the referral method work for me?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3793 posts
2617 upvotes
Montreal
I got the gift card by mail so it works just fine.
Dec 9, 2004
457 posts
27 upvotes
Anyone get the gift card after they go to the store and get the membership card right away? I still haven't get the so called welcoming package yet, and don't know if it's worth to call and ask.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)