Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Silk’n BellaFlash Pro Laser Hair Removal System $190-$25+tax

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2017 10:17 pm
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Silk’n BellaFlash Pro Laser Hair Removal System $190-$25+tax

Bought it for girlfriend, she has been wanting to buy one for a while, but couldn't find a decent one until now. I believe this is the cheapest right now with the $25 MasterPass off, remember to select change wallet when using MasterPass!

Thread from February, reviews can be found in there too!
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco- ... 2081917/3/
😁
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
check the skin and hair colour efficacy chart before ordering.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
Tried this about 1.5 years ago, didn't seem to work very well.. when the device was actually functioning... after about 3 weeks it failed to 'fire' anymore, good thing for Costco's return policy
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
Eldorado wrote: Tried this about 1.5 years ago, didn't seem to work very well.. when the device was actually functioning... after about 3 weeks it failed to 'fire' anymore, good thing for Costco's return policy
Thanks for your comment, may I ask what your skin color is? I heard that results vary depending on the skin color.
😁
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
globalize9 wrote: Thanks for your comment, may I ask what your skin color is? I heard that results vary depending on the skin color.
I'm white, but not too white where this thing will burn me.. I typically tan very well, with dark hair

We did notice the smell of burnt hair, so it was doing something.. but the unit died out much too early for any of it to be effective

When you pull the trigger, it seems like it has some sort of 'safety' feature where it wouldn't fire unless it detected what I believe it thinks is safe skin color.. or other factors it uses, the manual may have mentioned it but can't remember any more

For the first few sessions it seemed to fire ok but still a bit finicky, eventually it became even more so and finally could barely get it to fire at all, so returned it

Maybe I just got a lemon, reviews on it seemed to be mixed but with Costco is always a worthwhile chance to take

Something to note, this unit can't be recharged, has a set # of pulses.. not sure how realistic their claim is to how many you will actually get, but was another thing we considered when shopping vs those that are rechargable
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
Eldorado wrote: I'm white, but not too white where this thing will burn me.. I typically tan very well, with dark hair

We did notice the smell of burnt hair, so it was doing something.. but the unit died out much too early for any of it to be effective

When you pull the trigger, it seems like it has some sort of 'safety' feature where it wouldn't fire unless it detected what I believe it thinks is safe skin color.. or other factors it uses, the manual may have mentioned it but can't remember any more

For the first few sessions it seemed to fire ok but still a bit finicky, eventually it became even more so and finally could barely get it to fire at all, so returned it

Maybe I just got a lemon, reviews on it seemed to be mixed but with Costco is always a worthwhile chance to take

Something to note, this unit can't be recharged, has a set # of pulses.. not sure how realistic their claim is to how many you will actually get, but was another thing we considered when shopping vs those that are rechargable
Thanks, ordered and planning to test it out see how it will fare. I read somewhere it has 300,000 or something set of pulses, mixed feeling about that. Only one way to find out >.<
😁
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3971 posts
3750 upvotes
GVRD
My wife didn't even open the box for the one I bought in Feb, now it's cheaper by $40 (it was $229), I am going to buy again and return the purchase in Feb. ✌️
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
Is this permanent hair removal kit? Can apply to face for removing instead shaving every 4 days.

Stomach area?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
body only, not face, those are much more expensive.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
ysl5710 wrote: Is this permanent hair removal kit? Can apply to face for removing instead shaving every 4 days.

Stomach area?
no it's closer to slowly waxing with light. this device is based on IPL which, even with professional IPL machines, isn't as effect as laser. All at home machines are so low in power they dont much of anything. if you want permanent reduction you need to find a place that does it professionally with laser. careful though as many will claim laser but use IPL, so you have to google the machine advertised to double check.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
will the hair falls on the spot while using this device? or it falls within a few days?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
L4cky wrote: will the hair falls on the spot while using this device? or it falls within a few days?
On the spot is what I have noticed with my girlfriend's legs. She used it for the first time yesterday after her regular routine of shaving. I just want to say wow, I am impressed with how smooth they were! She was surprised too! As @microwave mentioned, this is close to waxing after use. This is more for slowing down the growth than anything else.
😁
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
globalize9 wrote: On the spot is what I have noticed with my girlfriend's legs. She used it for the first time yesterday after her regular routine of shaving. I just want to say wow, I am impressed with how smooth they were! She was surprised too! As @microwave mentioned, this is close to waxing after use. This is more for slowing down the growth than anything else.
Do u have to shave first?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101