Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
2504 posts
169 upvotes

[Costco] Costco - Simmons Queen Gel Memory Foam $389

I am seeing a new Simmons Queen Gel Memory Foam mattress in my local Costco for $389.

Is a 12 in. foam mattress infuse with Gel (3in Gel-Memory Foam, 2in airflow comfort foam, and 7in Ultra support foam). The box say 5 yrs warranty.

The weird thing is, I can't seem to find any information about this gel memory foam mattress by Simmons.

Really wanted to pull the trigger on this but no existing user remove is worrying me. Than again, Costco has good return policy.
252 replies
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
Weelllllll i bought that matress today after all its a simmons and its from costco so its safe.

I will sleep in it tonight and if i cant feel my legs and im crippled tommorow ill let you know.
I was a little bit worried about having no info about it but if you check he simmons comforpedic nassau its about the same.

Ive never been disspointedin anything from costco in 7 years so lets see
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
Waiting for a mod to approve my post
Dec 10, 2009
143 posts
17 upvotes
I'm also curious to its quality. My girlfriend wants a mattress that doesn't transfer movement while still being comfortable.
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
I spent 15 mins on it and its pretty comfortable so far , im 6 foot 3 and 250 pounds and its firm , so far i love it , im gonna post after my night of sleep :)
Nov 24, 2009
984 posts
240 upvotes
London Area
Hellhammer wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 6:10 pm
Weelllllll i bought that matress today after all its a simmons and its from costco so its safe.

I will sleep in it tonight and if i cant feel my legs and im crippled tommorow ill let you know.
I was a little bit worried about having no info about it but if you check he simmons comforpedic nassau its about the same.

Ive never been disspointedin anything from costco in 7 years so lets see
Could you post the SKU?

Also, is it just the mattress or box spring also? My gut says none included for that price but you never know with Costco...
Oct 5, 2006
739 posts
372 upvotes
Calgary
Need a mattress badly, highly interested in your test
Jul 5, 2008
94 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
If you leaning toward getting it and have the means of transportation you should do it.
I bought 3 mattress from Costco so far and I'm really happy with how well Costco backs their products.

1st was a Novafoam, more than 6 years and still holding up well
2nd was a Body Therapy, made in China, was iffy about it as soon as it arrived, turns out I should have returned it right away, terrible defective product. The gel top never inflated properly and was practically peeling off the rest of the mattress. I wanted to give it a chance but by 6 months the memory foam didn't recover and it was permanently depressed more than 2 inches. I ordered my 3rd mattress from Costco and put this one aside to wait for a friend to help me return it as I don't own a vehicle bit enough to transport it. A year from the order date Costco accepted the return without problem.
3rd is another Novafoam, had it for about 3 months, so far so good.

I'm really happy with Costco's customer service, with any other store I would have been stuck with a terrible product.
Nov 5, 2008
256 posts
91 upvotes
i bought a novaform pillow from costco years ago, then i found a deal on RFD on Essentia memory foam Mattress, made in Montreal, really happy about it:
http://www.myessentia.com/

in fact i just saw they have a boxing day sales, 200$ off and 2 free pillows
Buy online with promo code: LASTCHANCE
Dec 27, 2012
524 posts
120 upvotes
Burnaby
I bought this mattress yesterday but havnt been able to set it up yet as im watching a family friends house till the 30th. Ill post a review on the 31st with my thoughts! Hoping it gives me a great night sleep, my Sears-o-Pedic is toast!
Nov 10, 2004
99 posts
7 upvotes
Any more user reviews?

Item number is 396520 (might be 306520)
× < >