Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28262 posts
802 upvotes
Hellhammer wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 4:27 pm
I spent 15 mins on it and its pretty comfortable so far , im 6 foot 3 and 250 pounds and its firm , so far i love it , im gonna post after my night of sleep :)
Hellhammer must have dead...don't buy! ;)
Feb 19, 2007
70 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond Hill
hagbard wrote:
Dec 30th, 2012 6:57 pm
Hellhammer must have dead...don't buy! ;)
Or he is sleeping really well!! ;-)
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
Allright guys so ive been using this matress for about 4 nights now and i would never exchange it, its like sleeping on a cloud.

I had some minor bak pain caused by old matress, its gone, the matress is very easy to install, it stays fresh and its excellent quality.

Cons its smelled weird for a day that all, if youre hesitating at getting this bed for 389$ i think you might be a little mad,
Im using it on a very old boxspring now , this weekend i will be buying a straigt platform to put it on it since its best for this.

Im 100% satisfied as you should be too if you try it!!!!
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
Oh and btw i know its scary paying such a low price and expectin to have excellent quality but hey its costco !!!

And if by any mean you dont like it they will take it back, but trust me that thing will stay in your room for a while.
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
If you have more questions i will answer them after another perfect night of sleep, thing i havent had for years due tu the pressure points all matresses gave me.

Anf btw no im not a costco rep haha i just wanna share the love, im an army vet and im working at canada post now if some of you wondered lol
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28262 posts
802 upvotes
This will sound crazy but could it be used on a futon sofa?
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
hagbard wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 4:28 pm
This will sound crazy but could it be used on a futon sofa?
You woulb be better putting it straight on the ground than on a futon
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2667 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the review hellhammer!

i think i am going to get one now lol
Dec 26, 2012
9 posts
18 upvotes
LAC-SAINT-CHARLES
hdave wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 4:32 pm
Thanks for the review hellhammer!

i think i am going to get one now lol
Do yourself a favor stop thinking anr RUNNNN to the costco get one before they are gone, or take your car.
Nov 24, 2009
959 posts
228 upvotes
London Area
Thanks for the review. The big question is: What Costco locations have this in stock? Any luck on the proper SKU (the post on the first page didn't seem to concrete)?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
2493 posts
167 upvotes
This is awesome.... One reason I bought this is easy transportation! I can easily put this in my little hatchback and take it home!

I am moving out of my parent house (finally) and I didn't even brother trying to move my existing Queen Mattress which I do not particularly like... I try a few spring mattress and they all sag over a rather short period of time...

Once the word is out, I can see this item being sold out quick... That's why I bought in two months in advance (my house is not ready to be moved in)...
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2667 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Hellhammer wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 4:34 pm
Do yourself a favor stop thinking anr RUNNNN to the costco get one before they are gone, or take your car.
I actually just ran out of the house to Costco and made it there 10 min before it closed, bought one, brought it home, and opened it.
THINKPADT61 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 5:39 pm
This is awesome.... One reason I bought this is easy transportation! I can easily put this in my little hatchback and take it home!
Same, It easily fit in my ct200h hatch which is a small car!

Costco Vaughan (Hwy 7 and Weston Rd) had about 5 more.
Dec 27, 2012
490 posts
112 upvotes
Burnaby
Well I've had one nights sleep and wI'll have many more because this mattress is staying. Agree with all the points hammer made. I was skeptical due to cost as my brother has through plasma bed which is $1700 more. I took through mattress out of the box and let it 'reconstitute itself which took 2 days to entirely come to life. There was a minor odor but it was nothing at all bothersome... I give this a 10 and advise anyone hesitating to go get one.
× < >