Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Squishmallows 6 Pack Holiday Plush Ornament Set $12.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2020 10:28 am
Jul 7, 2016
605 posts
1232 upvotes

[Costco] Squishmallows 6 Pack Holiday Plush Ornament Set $12.99

Saw these ornament plush sets going quite quickly at our local Costco location, thought I would share as Costco's price of $12.99 seems quite good compared to other sources ($40 to $50 on Amazon and eBay).

The mini plushes are about 4 inches in height.
Images
  • 20201107_155541.jpg
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2173 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
Presents wrote: Saw these ornament plush sets going quite quickly at our local Costco location, thought I would share as Costco's price of $12.99 seems quite good compared to other sources ($40 to $50 on Amazon and eBay).

The mini plushes are about 4 inches in height.
Oooooo, that's awesome! Which Costco?
Mar 13, 2006
444 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto, ON
EbonyRose wrote: Oooooo, that's awesome! Which Costco?
Not sure where OP saw them. There were some at Costco on Elgin Mills last time I went.
Images
  • upload.jpg
<3
Nov 28, 2019
135 posts
69 upvotes
Y’all make me want to buy stuff that I don’t even need.
Nov 29, 2013
667 posts
1025 upvotes
TORONTO
Just a matter of time before we start seeing cars with their dash and rear deck filled with these. Chances increase exponentially once you travel north of hwy7
Jul 7, 2016
605 posts
1232 upvotes
EbonyRose wrote: Oooooo, that's awesome! Which Costco?
I saw these at the Waterloo location but I imagine many locations will have it in their seasonal section (kathkath posted Elgin Mills).

Saw last year's box and didn't buy the first Costco trip and it was gone the next week I went. Grabbed two sets this time around. I thought they make great gifts, and you can even separate them as stocking stuffers.
Jul 3, 2019
274 posts
363 upvotes
I’ve seen them at Markham Rd/Kirkham location.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40841 upvotes
Was at Waterloo store on Wednesday, they were OOS...

has anyone been there since? have they got a restock? or Kitchener store?

Ty!
hi :)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
As a 31-year-old man, I've wanted a squishmallow for almost 3 years now. They carry them at my local Save-on-foods and Walmart and every time I saw them pre-covid I would give them a squeeze. They started moving from the 12" ones into the 6" and then 4" ones then they suddenly expanded into 24" and even 36". Then a few months ago I saw a 48" that I could have hollowed out and sat inside. Needless to say I have never pulled the trigger as I still have a few stuffed animals from my childhood that chill on my bed, and I don't need another thing taking up more space. These could possibky work, I could give a couple to my sister since she just had a baby last year and I could pocket a few myself.
Aug 11, 2010
108 posts
183 upvotes
Anyone see any stock anywhere? I went to the Warden location yesterday and didn’t see any in stock.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
JoJoCan wrote: Was at Waterloo store on Wednesday, they were OOS...

has anyone been there since? have they got a restock? or Kitchener store?

Ty!
I was there yesterday and didn't see any
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2173 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
They had tons of these at Billy Bishop on Wednesday.
Jimboski wrote: It's been awhile since i seen you post, hope you're doing well and still remember those RFD group chats lol.
Haha, doing well! How about you?

I'm on here once in a while when I need retail therapy.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1005 posts
590 upvotes
Mississauga
Ugh. I’ve held off on buying these, but I might just have a reason now as Christmas tree ornaments. Is that 3 different boxes from the first picture?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40841 upvotes
Nothing in Kitchener today :(

I really wanted these
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5485 posts
2762 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote: Ugh. I’ve held off on buying these, but I might just have a reason now as Christmas tree ornaments. Is that 3 different boxes from the first picture?
Yes
Images
  • IMG_20201114_184508.jpg
Mar 22, 2020
392 posts
260 upvotes
I’m not going to Costco but these look great! I bought a Squishmellow at Shoppers before I started cancer treatment and I really find it a comfort.
Jul 7, 2016
605 posts
1232 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: Nothing in Kitchener today :(

I really wanted these
Guelph looked like it recently got its stock (pretty fresh pallets) in case you are willing to go that far. Call in advance would be a good thing to do.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40841 upvotes
Presents wrote: Guelph looked like it recently got its stock (pretty fresh pallets) in case you are willing to go that far. Call in advance would be a good thing to do.
I had went on Nov. 17th to the Guelph one and they didn't have any left :(

Still searching for some in Waterloo, Kitchener, or Guelph. Thanks :)
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1002 posts
251 upvotes
Ottawa
RedFlagCrake wrote: As a 31-year-old man, I've wanted a squishmallow for almost 3 years now. They carry them at my local Save-on-foods and Walmart and every time I saw them pre-covid I would give them a squeeze. They started moving from the 12" ones into the 6" and then 4" ones then they suddenly expanded into 24" and even 36". Then a few months ago I saw a 48" that I could have hollowed out and sat inside. Needless to say I have never pulled the trigger as I still have a few stuffed animals from my childhood that chill on my bed, and I don't need another thing taking up more space. These could possibky work, I could give a couple to my sister since she just had a baby last year and I could pocket a few myself.
I am older than you and have two of the larger ones they sell at Costco from time to time. They are great if you sleep with a pillow between your legs at the knee or need something to put your arm on when you sleep.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)